GTA: San Andreas Record Book

• Thread starter Blake
  • 1,686 comments
Awesome achievement HGF. However, Blake would appreciate more your submission if you post it in the more proper way:)

Let me just do it for you then and hope Blake wouldn't mind:

1. Highest Level in Vigilante - 1,416 - HolyGrenadeFrenzy

But have any of you stolen a police helicopter while it was flying
Yes. The cops must pilot thier choppers by remote control, `cause there aren`t any people inside them. How stupid.
When you blow a cop chopper out of the sky, bodies should go flying too. At least some carcasses inside the burned-out chopper would be nice.

Impressive. Usually I only get to around level 400 before getting bored/tired and making a silly mistake.

About long usernames, read this linked thread;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89887

I guess some code has now been implemented to restrict usernames to 16 characters or less - probably a good idea as we don't need to many names like;
Rameses Niblick III Kerplunk Kerplunk Whoops Where's My Thribble.

Okay, I believe I have finished. Thanks for all those records guys. I’ll be able to update again in about 3 weeks.

Until then, if you have any records to post please put them all in 1 post, and edit any new records into that post. It just makes it easier for me when I get back if I don’t have to search through 40 posts to find your records scattered all over the place. :)

:)

Updated:
  • Added new record from H.GrenadeFrenzy.
  • Added new screenshot from H.GrenadeFrenzy.

Screenshots Needed:
seymour619 – Best Lap in 8-Track, Best Time in BMX, Distance Travelled by Bicycle, Mission Attempts (Most), Days Passed in Game, Times Drowned (Most), Times Busted (Most), Number of Hospital Visits (Most)
Small_Fryz – Best Time in San Fierro Hills, Distance Travelled by Plane, Highest Score in Duality (Black Writing), Highest Score in Let's Get Ready to Bumble
KieranMurphy – Distance Travelled by Motorbike
Cosmic – Longest Wheelie Distance
atwyatt – Tattoo Budget
Emohawk – Passengers Dropped Off
Jimmy's Woman – Number of Girls Pimped

Welcome back Blake:) Hope you had a good rest or whatever during your leave.

I'm still working on some new records, so hopefully you'll still be around when I'm ready to post them ;)

Edit: Herewith are some of my latest records:

A. Achievements

1. Distance Travelled by Bicycle - 398,126.331m - GTA_Loco screenshot
2. Distance Travelled by Golf Cart - 99,973.89m - GTA_Loco screenshot
3. Longest Wheelie Distance - 116,896.36m - GTA_Loco screenshot
4. Longest Wheelie Time (with bicycle) BMX - 117:56 - GTA_Loco screenshot
5. Longest Wheelie Time (without bicycle) NRG 500 - 7:27 - GTA_Loco screenshot
6. Furthest Hoop - 32.4m - GTA_Loco screenshot
7. Highest Score in Go-Go Space Monkey - 821,700 - GTA_Loco screenshot
8. Highest Score in They Crawled from Saturn - 255,690 - GTA_Loco screenshot
9. Highest Score in Get Ready To Bumble - 7,119 - GTA_Loco screenshot
10. Highest Score in Duality_White - 5,330 - GTA_Loco screenshot
11. Highest Score in Duality_Black - 685 - GTA_Loco screenshot

Thanks and regards
serge

Yes!!! Finally!

Best Time in Little Loop - 0:41 - atwyatt
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e241/atwyatt/atwyatt-0-41-LittleLoop.jpg

It took about 7 different things added in to get that last second. :) I don't think 0:40 is possible on the ps2 version. 0:41 was barely possible. :( Unless someone finds a shortcut or something.

Whew! It's a lot like getting the 1:47 (on the ps2) in World War Aces. Everything has to be absolutely perfect, and it's about 7-10 things added up that finally give that last second. :)

Also, here's the capture for tattoo budget: (Sorry about the quality, but you can still see the numbers.)
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e241/atwyatt/tattoobudget.jpg

How the hell do you pull that off?:boggled: I've busting my balls trying to get fast timings in the races and haven't succeeded yet. Are you on PS2?

Yeah. ^^ I've been learning from GTA_Phreak's videos like they're the Bible, since he and Morgoth are pretty much the best San Andreas racers out there. :)

Once I learned the technique, I was able to get 0:42 pretty consistently (whereas before, I would only get it maybe once out of 20 tries.) And I after I was getting it consistently, I knew it was only a matter of time and polishing before I would get 0:41. I think I got 0:42 about 20 times before I finally grabbed the 0:41. :)

I'm pretty sure that's the limit on the ps2 version. Unless someone can find a new technique for getting the 0:40. But I was running the race so fast that on the main straight after the first 2 hills, I landed on the down-slope of the first (2nd?) landing, instead of hitting it, bouncing, then landing.

Updated:
  • Added new records from GTA_Loco.
  • Added new screenshots from GTA_Loco.
  • Added new record from atwyatt.
  • Added new screenshots from atwyatt.

Friendly gang members killed: 10349 - Tomski

gangmemberskilled.jpg

^ Lol, are you a Ballas? ;)

Best Time in Badlands B - 2:38 - atwyatt

Finally a car submission. :) Maybe one day I'll figure out how to race these. They're so completely different from motorcycles and airplanes. :/

Thanks. :)

Yes!!

Best Time in Dirtbike Danger - 1:31 - atwyatt
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e241/atwyatt/atwyatt-DirtbikeDanger-1-31.jpg

That ties the PC record too. :)

Surprisingly, I drove safer than normal. I must have been losing time by taking the turns too fast (ie. going wide on the turns.) So it was easier AND faster. :P

I think it can probably be improved to 1:29 with a perfect run, and with some more finds. :) I think I made at least one significant mistake in the 1:31, which probably added about 3/4 of a second. And I made about 100 mistakes in other areas, which could add up a lot of time. :) It would be cool to get sub 1:30.

Edit:
Best Time in Dam Rider - 1:49 - atwyatt
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e241/atwyatt/atwyatt-DamRider-1-49.jpg

Thanks! :)

Best Time in Badlands A - 2:57 - atwyatt

I can't believe I got that. :/ I wasn't even trying, and it was on a new game, with about 10% driving skill. :/ (And I wasn't even thinking about a high score or good time.) But that's what it ended up as. :)

Maybe it means my car racing is finally coming around. :)

People are still around, but it has been pretty quiet recently. I made the mistake of arguing for separate PC and PS2 records for the races, so I'm not sure if they'll accept my PC record even though atwyatt's recent times have wiped out all of the reasoning for keeping the books separately. Anyway, too bad atwyatt can't race cars. There still seems to be some slack in the Badland races.

Best time in Badlands A (Wu Zi Mu) - 2:14 - Orion_SR [screenshot]

Either way, I'll just let atwyatt chew on this for a while. I've got a 2:13 screenshot somewhere, but this one is a better image.

^ Holy crap! Is that for the PC? :/ I knew it had to be the Bullet. ;) Nice screenshot. :P

"too bad atwyatt can't race cars."

I can if you teach me. ;)

Seriously, I race the motorcycle and airplane races well, but when it comes to the car races, I'm like 20 seconds behind the best times. :/ If I go any faster, then I crash. :/ I don't know what they're doing. :/ Maybe there are different versions of the game out.

Tomski: Thanks! :) I would be nowhere without GTA_Phreak's, Orion_SR's, and Morgoth22's videos and help. :cheers:

By teach you I suppose you mean a video, huh? Maybe this summer I'll do a Badlands A or Wu Zi Mu video. Would you prefer to watch a Bullet, Sabre, or Journey? Too bad it won't let me enter a Sandking - I'd love to race that beast at least once. I reviewed a lot of the records and compared them to the times posted for PC. I was surprised to see that the gap between systems seems to have narrowed to a second either way. About the only car races I can see a lot of slack might be the Badlands races, Bandito Country, and possibly San Fierro Hills if someone could ever pull off a high speed perfect run with the traffic and complex course.

I meant tips, but a video would be helpful too.

The only tips I've picked up for car racing are basically "go full speed," and "lift the gas for sharp corners." And I go as fast as I can without hitting stuff. If I go faster, I can't change directions in time to avoid hitting a car, etc., and end up crashing or going off-road.

I seem to have the right technique for motorcycles and airplanes, but not with cars. All my records are on bike races because I can't fit the cars through the streets of San Andreas without hitting stuff. :/

Oh, and probably the Bullet (or any fast car.)

I think there's an outside chance of 1:46 on World War Aces (on the ps2.) I've been able to reproduce 1:47 without the 10 hours of work. And I was half-way through 1:47 when I crossed the finish line, meaning I was only a half-second away from 1:46. Still though, I think it will take a lot of work and polishing. Although I think I'm seeing where I got the time from, meaning I can apply it to other areas and hopefully get a better time there too. :)

Hey Blake,

In the photo of Spuds725 screenshot for Maximum Insane Stunt Distance also shows his Maximum Insane Jump Height as 105m, I believe that takes the current top position unless I am mistaken.

Does Spuds725 need to repost it? Or can anyone?

Just in case here Blake: 1.Maximum Insane Jump Height-105-Spuds725

Thanx,HGF

PS. I need another Digital Photo of my own for that one and will return with it soon.

Back