• Thread starter The Bman
  • 35 comments

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
The_Bman24
This will be similar to the "Cool Wall" thread in the "Cars in General" section of GTP, except with cars from Grand Theft Auto V.

Rules
  • Only one nomination per-user until your car is finished with polling. Afterwards, you may nominate another car.
  • Only nominations posted on this thread will be accepted.
  • No duplicate nominations; these will be skipped as the car will have already been polled.
  • Save discussion for each car for it's respective thread when it is polled.
  • The list of vehicles in Grand Theft Auto V can be found here.
  • No vehicles under the Motorcycles/Bicycles, Public Service, Emergency and Military, or Commercial/Industrial may be nominated. The Caddy, Hotrod ATV, Lawn Mower, as well as boats and Aircraft, are ineligible for nomination.
  • Different generations of car (Oracle, Cavalcade) are allowed as long as the generation is explicitly stated.
  • Special variants of car (i.e. Merryweather Mesa) will be considered equivalent to their normal counterpart.

How it works
  • Each vehicle you nominate will be put into the queue. The nominations will be polled in order from earliest to latest post.
  • You will list the following information in your nomination:
[Picture of car goes above info]

Manufacturer (such as Vapid, Ubermacht, Grotti)
Car Class (coupe, sedan, etc.)
Performance (if listed on dealership website)
Drivetrain (can be found by spinning tires)
Other information (optional) (i.e. owned by protagonist, unique features):
  • If the information is done right, I will give your nomination post a like and the car you nominated will be added to the queue.
  • Each car will be polled for a week.
  • Every three days, a new car will be polled.
  • Depending on the votes received, the vehicle may enter one of seven sections on the results thread (yet to be posted).
  • Placement in each section will be determined by a voting formula.
Currently Polling:

Albany Primo (@GranTurismo916)

Nomination Queue:

Truffade Z-Type (@CallmeDan)
BF Surfer (@KM964)
Karin Futo (@Custom878)
Grotti Carbonizzare (@Ddrizle)
Pegassi Infernus (@driftinziggy)
Vapid Stanier (@marcus_war)
Vapid Bullet (@SomePlayaDude)
Benefactor Feltzer (@All Your Base)

CREDIT TO:

@Jahgee1124 - For running the Cool Wall in the "Cars in General" forum of GTP. Most of the concepts used for this are from there.
@GTPorsche - Simply for this post which made me create the GTA V Cool Wall;
The FQ 2 is easily one of the most forgettable of the GTAV cars. If there was a cool wall for GTA V cars, the FQ 2 would be right down the middle of "meh".

Last edited:
r720Ast.jpg

Manufacturer
: Albany Roosevelt
Car Class: Sports Classic
Performance: 6.0L V10, 100 HP, 75 MPH Top Speed, 0-60 20s
Drivetrain: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Other information (optional) (i.e. owned by protagonist, unique features): Only available online for a limited time in February, 2 people can hold onto side and fire off Assault Rifles/LMGs

So many cool walls!

0_0.jpg

Manufacturer: Pfister Comet
Car Class: Sports
Performance: 3l 550 HP Flat-6; 0-100 - 3.1s; Top speed - 203mph/326kph(at terminal velocity maybe)
Drivetrain: RR
Other information: Most awesome Sports car. Achieved cult following on an unrelated racing videogame forum. :sly:

0_0.jpg

Manufacturer
: Dinka Jester
Performance: 4.0l V6 (V8?) Hybrid motor, 420HP, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, top speed of 180mph
Drivetrain: Mid engine, 4WD
Other information (optional): Full racing package available for installation at your nearest LSC

Last edited:
Zentorno-GTAV-frontview.jpg

Manufacturer: Pegassi Zentorno
Car Class: Super
Performance: 6.8 liter V12, 750HP, 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, top speed of 213mph
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, 4WD
Other information (optional): Racing modifications available to install at Los Santos Customs.

Last edited:
0_0.jpg

"Don't mistake this for a standard Stinger. The GT is a hard-top, race-bred variant that boasts a top speed of 175mph and 0-60 in less than 6 seconds. With only 40 produced, the Stinger GT is one of the most collectible sports cars in the world. So savor those fleeting moments of enjoyment in between being terrified of crashing it or somebody stealing it."

~ Description provided by Legendarymotorsport.net

Manufacturer: Grotti Stinger GT
Performance: 3 liter V8, 0-60 in 5.7s, top speed of 175 mph
Drivetrain: Mid engined, rear wheel drive.

Other information:

- Rarity scale (1-10, 10 being rare): 8
- GTA Online exclusive. Will never be owned by Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton and Trevor Phillips.
- Has hardly any difference from a regular Stinger.
- 3rd most expensive car, costing $875,000.
- Fishtails like a fish.
- Competitive in it's class, but not a top performer. (EAT THAT DECLASSE TORNADO)
- Based loosely of the beautiful classic: Ferrari 250 GTO.
- Car in picture is still currently owned by SomePlayaDude (to be precise, Gary Dhetto of Los Santos), and if needing a name, it will be Bubblegum. We salute you, Bubblegum.

AlbanyPrimo-Front-GTAV.png

Manufacturer -
Albany Primo
Car Class - Sedan (duh)
Performance - 4.6L V8 engine *cough* Northstar LD8 *cough*, 187 mph top speed!!!!1!
Drivetrain - Front engine, rear wheel drive
Other information (optional) - Well, it's obviously the best car in the game, and it only costs $9,000. Also, if you paint it blue, put a spoiler on it, and throw some high end wheels on, you have the 30th Anniversary DOHC Turbo Super Intercooler Special Edition. The crap handling only makes it better.

The 30th Anniv makes a cameo here:
0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Tap2Vyt.jpg

Manufacturer: Karin Sultan
Performance: 3.5L Twin Turbo I6, 5 Speed Automatic, 1375 KG
Drivetrain: Front engine, All wheel drive
Other information: Can't be bought, must be found in the world, once Roll Cage is installed, Sultan RS decals are put on the car

I'll have to get a nomination up later on. 👍

Am I the only one who thinks the cars nominated should be stock?

1937 Truffade Z-Type

image.jpg

Manufacturer: Truffade
Performance: Inline-12 engine, 0-60 in 6 seconds, top speed: 155 MPH
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear-wheel-drive
Price: $10,000,000 in singleplayer; $950,000 in multiplayer (DEAL OF THE FRIGGIN' CENTURY!)
Other information: The car is heavily based off the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic with influences from the Alfa Romeo 6C and 8C of the same time period. Only ten Truffade Z-Types were ever produced. It is the most expensive land vehicle in the entire GTA series. The Z-Type's first appearance was in Grand Theft Auto II. The car is featured in the GTA V mission "Eye In The Sky." Chad Mulligan formerly owned an all-black Z-Type (Pictured below) until the events of Eye In The Sky. Tony Posada's wildly customized Z-Type appeared in a pre-release screenshot of Grand Theft Auto V (Pictured below).

Owners: Chad Mulligan (Formerly)
Devin Weston
Tony Posada

**Additional info and images**

image.jpg
"Whoa! You KNOW only Los Santos Customs could have pulled off this bad boy for me! I wouldn’t trust ANYONE else to touch my Truffade. People are always asking me for the secrets of my success. It’s simple: to attain success, you must PROJECT success. In everything you do. Your suit, your home, your watch – and of COURSE your car. One look at what I’ve done to this $1.7 million dollar beaut and clients KNOW I’m the man to trust with their personal investment strategy."
―Tony Posada on LifeInvader

image.jpg
Chad Mulligan's all-black Z-Type in the mission "Eye In The Sky."

image.jpg
The Z-Type's engine.

image.jpg

The interior of a red and orange Z-Type.

If you would like more information on this car, don't hesitate to visit http://www.gta.wikia.com/Z-Type

Last edited:
Tap2Vyt.jpg

Manufacturer: Karin Sultan
Performance: 3.5L Twin Turbo I6, 5 Speed Automatic, 1375 KG
Drivetrain: Front engine, All wheel drive
Other information: Can't be bought, must be found in the world, once Roll Cage is installed, Sultan RS decals are put on the car
Please wait until your previous nomination is finished with polling. Karin Sultan is still up for nomination.

BF Surfer

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Manufacturer: BF
Car Class: Vans
Performance: 1200cc 4 cyclinder engine; no numbers, but very slow.
Drivetrain: rear engined, rear drive
Other information (optional): Has two variants, clean and rusty. The clean one will occasionally spawn with a roof rack and surfboard on it. The clean variant can also be bought on Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $11,000.

Does this have to be cars from V? There's some cars from older games I would like to nominate.

I was going to post this. It'd open up a lot more vehicles to be nominated such as ones that were exclusive to certain games.

Such as the Diablo Stallion in GTA3.

@Snorevette I believe the Jester's engine info may be incorrect. The game says it has a V6, but if you looked at the engine through the rear window, it actually has a V8.

Also, can someone nominate the Pegassi Infernus? I can't do that at the moment since I'm still in the queue for the Z-Type.

@Snorevette I believe the Jester's engine info may be incorrect. The game says it has a V6, but if you looked at the engine through the rear window, it actually has a V8.

It does have the engine sound of the Coquette, I suppose. It's based off of the NSX though, but I guess I can change it.

Also, can someone nominate the Pegassi Infernus? I can't do that at the moment since I'm still in the queue for the Z-Type.
If no one has done this by the time I get home (few hrs from now ) I will take a snap of mine and post the nomination.

If no one has done this by the time I get home (few hrs from now ) I will take a snap of mine and post the nomination.

There's always images you can take from the GTA wiki. A couple people here including myself have done that.

1.jpg

Manufacturer & Make
: Grotti Carbonizzare
Car Class: Sports Coupe/Convertible
Performance: 5.0L V8 Naturally Aspirated
Horsepower: 570hp
Top Speed:
198mph
0-60:
3.5sec.
Drivetrain: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Weight: 1535kg
Other Information: A stylish and pleasurable drive whether stock and/or modified. Push it hard and it will either reward you and/or bite your head off. Looks stunning with the top down or up.

I apologize for the lack of updates. With school starting I've been busy with (endless) homework and have been attempting to get out of the house for a while. For now I'll go to a once-a-week schedule for polling, although the polls themselves will still be up for a week.

Next car will be polled tomorrow. 👍

STANIER
VapidStanier-Front-GTAV.png

Manufacturer: Vapid
Car Class: Sedans
Performance: FR, 4.6L V8, 1700 KG, 0-60 in 6.3 seconds
Top Speed: 194 MPH
Price: $10,000
Additional Info: Fleet Vehicle. Harvey Molina owns a red Stanier. Can be purchased from Southern San Andreas Super Autos dotcom.

Last edited:
Why aren't we allowed to nominate motorcycles? In my opinion, they're not novelty rides like the utility class. In fact, they are some players preferred mode of transit. I'd happen to one of those players. I really think we should include them in this 'game'.

Why aren't we allowed to nominate motorcycles? In my opinion, they're not novelty rides like the utility class. In fact, they are some players preferred mode of transit. I'd happen to one of those players. I really think we should include them in this 'game'.

Same here. I use my Bati 801 all the time.

Back