GTA V Cool Wall Nomination Thread

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 35 comments
I use my Bati and Dinka Double T more than all the rest of my collection combined. In fact, my top four vehicles for usage are all motorbikes.

EDIT:

In fact:

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a Sovreign with SSB Horn & Patriot Smoke because Limited Edition 'Murica!, and a Bati 801RR for racing/when I need a bike :lol:

VapidBullet-Front-GTAV.png

"They don't make 'em like they used to. Which is why Vapid designed the retro-classic Bullet based on the racing cars of the 1960s; back when nobody gave a crap about carbon footprints or the Ozone layer."

~ Description provided by Legendarymotorsport.net

Manufacturer: Vapid Bullet (GT)
Car Class: Super
Performance: V10, 0-60 in 3.6s, top speed of 220 mph
Drivetrain: Mid engined, rear wheel drive.

Other information:

- Rarity scale (1-10, 10 being rare): 8
- Not very competitive with top Supers, but a rare one that's bound to turn heads. Accelerates faster than anything but a Zentorno or Infernus.
- 2nd cheapest super at $155,000 but don't let that dissuade you.
- Based on the obvious American legend remake: Ford GT, with some hints of the infamous Cool Wall topper: Lamborghini Miura.
- No rear window means some back protection is present.
- Stable while turning. Can burnout, but it won't fishtail.
- No available external modifications.

- SomePlayaDude's Bullet.

bulletness.jpg

It's been a while since this has been done, but since GTA 5 will come out for next gen consoles next Tuesday, I feel like this is a great time to revive. Anyways,

Benefactor Feltzer
gtav

"This entry-level luxury car is for entry-level type guys - salesmen, marketing dorks, people at tech companies who want to feel like they've made it but they never really will. Show people what kind of man you want to be"
―description from Legendary Motorsport

Manufacturer: Benefactor
Car Class: Sports
Performance: 6 liter V8 600 HP; 0-100 - 3.5s; Top speed - 205mph/330kph
Drivetrain: FR
Other information: Can be modified to look like a DTM racing car.​

I actually forgot all about this. :lol:

But simply for this being brought up again, I guess I'll revive it. 👍

Mind if I place a request here? Here's my nomination:

Übermacht Oracle (2nd Generation)

Oracle_2_%28Front%26Side%29-GTAV.jpg

"A fantastic piece of German engineering. So much that an oil change will cost you $500 at the dealership"
~Description taken from the Super Autos website~

Manufacturer
: Ubermacht
Model: Oracle (2nd generation)
Car Class: Coupe (despite having four doors, implying that this might be a 4-door coupe)
Performance: Taken from the GTA Wiki page: from 0-60 mph|100 km\h in 4.1 s, top speed of 210 mph|340 km\h (stock car data, tuning it will change these numbers)
Drivetrain: Rear wheel drive, front engine placement
Other information: Has an older version, also available on GTA V. Slightly slower than the Felon, however the Oracle has faster acceleration than it. Dave Norton owns a blue 2nd gen Oracle, with a license plate that also appears on another Oracle driven by Michael on the Obvious version of "The Big Score". The car does not have exterior modifications, the same with the older 1st gen car.​

Last edited:
Back