GTA V User-Contributed Vehicle Location Guide *UPDATED!*

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
UpDaTe! Lawn Mower obtained!
This is far different from the GTA V cars thread. That thread was all about what your favorite cars were. This thread will help us score some uncommon, hidden, or special cars. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing the car garages before attempting these, as the regular garages may cause the vehicles to disappear. I'll start:

1) Unmarked Vapid Cruiser (Dark grey with no logos or lightbar. Strobes hidden in front and rear windshields.) FRANKLIN - Start the "Strangers & Freaks" mission with Barry (the guy who wants to legalize weed). Go to the most eastern drug vehicle. Instead of getting in the truck, go into the parking lot across the street to find two undercover officers sitting in an unmarked cruiser waiting for you to steal the truck. Thankfully the cruiser's doors are unlocked. Simply pull the driver out, and utilize Franklin's special ability to get you out of the parking lot fast. Evade the police and fail the mission. Exit the mission after the failure screen pops up, and you now have an unmarked cruiser!

2) The Lost MC Gang Burrito (Matte black and red with The Lost MC logos, an obvious nod to the A-Team Van) TREVOR - As Trevor, drive around Vinewood until the screen flashes, indicating a random event is taking place. You'll see a guy shout for help, and either a Hexer or a Gang Burrito speed off. If it's a Hexer, disregard the event. If it's the van, follow it and try to pin it up against a wall. Use Trevor's special ability to make mince-meat of the Lost members, and quickly speed off with the van. Take too long, and reinforcements will show up. It's your choice of whether or not to take the money back to the owner, but regardless of such, the van is yours!

3) Park Patrol Dilettante (white Dilettante with 'PATROL' logos on the sides) ANY CHARACTER - With a wanted level of at least two stars, drive around the park near Vinewood. Eventually you may find a white Dilettante chasing you. This is the car you want. Kill the driver, and speed away with the car. Evading the police with what is essentially a Prius might be difficult. Once the cops have lost sight of you, hide in an alleyway until the coast is clear. Then store it.

4) Rusty 1930s-ish Tractor (very rusty tractor with metal wheels, looks like the tractor from GTA SA) ANY CHARACTER - We've all seen the common newer tractor driving around Blaine County, but did you know that there is a 2nd tractor? Hidden way off in Mt. Gordo resides a very rusty and old tractor. On your map, look for the boat race near Mt. Gordo. Follow the dirt path to the lighthouse near there. Hidden in some very thick bushes is the tractor. It's very slow, has a broken horn, and has metal wheels akin to that of vintage tractors. Simply make the incredibly long and painstaking drive back to your garage and store it.

5) HVY Dump (Gigantic yellow dump truck) ANY CHARACTER - Go to Sandy Shores, and look on your map for a very maze-like area on your map. This is a contruction site. Drive into the sight to find not one, but three Dump trucks! Don't be fooled by it's enormous size, it's endurance sucks...BIG time. One explosion is all it takes to destroy the Dump, so handle it with care. Combined with a sluggish top speed and piss poor handling, the only use you might be able to find for the Dump is to launch cars onto it's bed. :lol:

6) Declasse Asea (Chevy Aveo, incredibly rare for some reason) MICHAEL and TREVOR - As Trevor, purchase the Sonar Collections Dock. Then as Michael, go to the "?" at the docks. This will trigger the Submarine Piece Collecting activity. You need to collect 30 pieces of which are scattered throughout the seas of San Andreas. Collect all 30 pieces and return to the lady who requested for the pieces. You can collect the pieces as any character, but switch to Michael afterwards to get the call to trigger the sub-mission. Then as she is walking away, you'll notice her car is a tiny 4-door sedan. Turns out, it's the Declasse Asea! Kill her, which in fact is an option and will NOT result in Mission Failure. Her car will suddenly be unlocked (it's locked beforehand). Now you can get in and drive off with your new piece of crap Asea! The amount of options you have for customization for this car is freaking absurd! As of right now, this is the only way to obtain this car. I have NEVER seen it drive around. It might be due to a screwed-up spawn code much akin to the Hakuchou in TBoGT never spawning.

7) Lawn Mower (it's a lawn mower that can't cut grass) ANY CHARACTER - Go to the golf course when the sun begins to set. You have to be there for at least 21:00. Head to the middle of the course. You should see a tiny quiet one-seater driving VERY slowly. This is the lawn mower. Steal it and you'll gain 2 stars of notoriety. Lose the cops by hiding. The lawn mower is the slowest vehicle in the game with a top speed of 10mph. The blades do not work.

Still on the lookout for:
Sabre Turbo
Bullet
Rhino
Futo

As the title suggests, this is user-contributed! If you have found a vehicle listed just above this, or a vehicle that isn't even on the list, by all means post a 'how-to' here! I will be updating the OP to make is easier for you Rare Vehicle Hunters out there! ;)👍

Last edited:
I found a few Sabres driving but they are tough to find. Grr. Good idea though, I like this.

The Rhino spawns in Fort Zancudo, and that seems to be the only way to get it other than buying it, or possibly in missions.

Say, guys, do any of you know a place where you could get your hands on a plane? Preferably in a non-restricted area. I bought the Kenzie Air Base with Trevor, but there are no planes spawning there, it would seem. Haven't had any luck in my attempts to steal something from the airport ot the bilitary base.

Luminis
Say, guys, do any of you know a place where you could get your hands on a plane? Preferably in a non-restricted area. I bought the Kenzie Air Base with Trevor, but there are no planes spawning there, it would seem. Haven't had any luck in my attempts to steal something from the airport ot the bilitary base.

Try the LS International Airport. They have all sorts of planes from propeller planes to jumbo jets. You'll get 3 stars for trespassing though, but you can easily lose the police in a plane.

Anyone know what area / car to be in to get the Futo to spawn? been looking for one for the past couple of days to tune up but haven't found a single one.

Try the LS International Airport. They have all sorts of planes from propeller planes to jumbo jets. You'll get 3 stars for trespassing though, but you can easily lose the police in a plane.

Sounds good 👍 I tried the military base a few times, but I was either wasted by a tank while still on the ground... Or shot out of the sky a 996 Lazer once airborne :grumpy:

I was really surprised at the large amount of FUTOs spawning in the area near the the first heist after it was completed. Up until that point, i haven't seen one on the road, at all. I did snag one, but I went to Michael's house and shortly after, the game switched to Trevor, so the FUTO Franklin was driving despawned. :(

I haven't found any after that. :(

Anyone know what area / car to be in to get the Futo to spawn? been looking for one for the past couple of days to tune up but haven't found a single one.

I was really surprised at the large amount of FUTOs spawning in the area near the the first heist after it was completed. Up until that point, i haven't seen one on the road, at all. I did snag one, but I went to Michael's house and shortly after, the game switched to Trevor, so the FUTO Franklin was driving despawned. :(

I haven't found any after that. :(

Trust me guys, I'm trying very hard to try and get it to spawn. The last one I saw was around lower Vinewood. I managed to grab it, and I was incredibly impressed with the amount of things you could do to it.

I'm going to try and drive a Faggio around until I see it spawn. It worked in IV, here's hoping it'll work in V.

Dan, try switching to Franklin and checking the Police Impound. It might be there, but it's $250 to reclaim it.

Last edited:
Trust me guys, I'm trying very hard to try and get it to spawn. The last one I saw was around lower Vinewood. I managed to grab it, and I was incredibly impressed with the amount of things you could do to it.

I'm going to try and drive a Faggio around until I see it spawn. It worked in IV, here's hoping it'll work in V.

I have found a lot of cars I do like, but a FUTO is just another car I want to have. I also hope they fix the garage glitches. I am nervous about buying, customizing, and storing cars now!

I have found a lot of cars I do like, but a FUTO is just another car I want to have. I also hope they fix the garage glitches. I am nervous about buying, customizing, and storing cars now!

I've had issues in my safehouse's garage, but not my offsite garage.

I haven't really seen any of the cars, yet, but on this topic, I found this site which lists most vehicles' locations. Really good if needed. :)

I most of the time see Futo's near the street with the celebrity stars on the walkway. But you can also just buy the car online if I am right.

The Bullet will start to spawn a lot later on in the game, or they have for me after beating the main story & all of Franklin and Michael's side quests.
Sounds good 👍 I tried the military base a few times, but I was either wasted by a tank while still on the ground... Or shot out of the sky a 996 Lazer once airborne :grumpy:
If you want to avoid the 3 stars at LSIA, buy the hangar when you get the chance. It's on the other side of the main runways, so the game will allow you to free roam into the airport without any wanted level & steal whatever you want.

If you want to avoid the 3 stars at LSIA, buy the hangar when you get the chance. It's on the other side of the main runways, so the game will allow you to free roam into the airport without any wanted level & steal whatever you want.
That's nice to hear. Makes the purchase somewhat worthwhile, I suppose...

The Bullet will start to spawn a lot later on in the game, or they have for me after beating the main story & all of Franklin and Michael's side quests.

I got my first Bullet within the very first few missions, still as Franklin.

I resprayed it to a nicer red, but later on, the game gave me a new Safehouse. The Bullet was lost forever. It is not in any impound lots. :(

I've made a great discovery; a VERY easy way to obtain the near-unobtainable Declasse Asea! Even after obtaining it, I've never seen it driving around, even when I take it out for a drive.
List updated!

No the one I saw looked like an Aveo crossed with a Neon. It was in his driveway an it wasn't a convertible. Used it in several missions.

The Audi knockoff was black. This was red and t wasn't his wife's convertible and it wasn't Tracey's Mini Cooper.

No the one I saw looked like an Aveo crossed with a Neon. It was in his driveway an it wasn't a convertible. Used it in several missions.

The Audi knockoff was black. This was red and t wasn't his wife's convertible and it wasn't Tracey's Mini Cooper.

Ahh, it might've been the red Premier. He tends to spawn in one when I switch to him.

If you buy a hangar in the LS International Airport you will be allowed to walk free on the airfield.No police will be chasing you, which allows you to enter jumbojets and private jets. The hangar cant be bought with Trevor though, I buyed it with Franklin.

Edit: Sorry missed the answer from McLaren

I barely see the Shelby GT500. I saw one parked at the Federal Bureau in the hills a couple of times ( the big parking place on the side of the building ). Ill go look if it will spawn there again.

Last edited:
Back