GTA V User-Contributed Vehicle Location Guide *UPDATED!*

Can't you spawn the Barracks & Tanker in the Content Creator? Sorry, if you're not looking to use this in a multiplayer deathmatch.

I'm not intending to use this online at all, since I managed to fit the Barracks Semi itself onto the parking spaces at Trevor's strip club, I figured I'd be able to manage to fit both the trailer and truck (sideways of course), considering that the game treats the trailer as a second "vehicle" I'd be able to save it in the spot, and the main reason was to use it to meander around in Story mode.

I'm not intending to use this online at all, since I managed to fit the Barracks Semi itself onto the parking spaces at Trevor's strip club, I figured I'd be able to manage to fit both the trailer and truck (sideways of course), considering that the game treats the trailer as a second "vehicle" I'd be able to save it in the spot, and the main reason was to use it to meander around in Story mode.

Yeah, best of luck getting one out of Fort Zancudo.

Yeah, best of luck getting one out of Fort Zancudo.

Yeah, getting the Barracks Semi itself was a trip, it took $3 million to get the Rhino, then I went out and scoped the place to see where the trucks spawned at, since like I mentioned in my other post, they seem to spawn on the highway close by when you least expect it and most of the time, it's always when you're driving a car you don't want to lose, So, scoped out the place, marked the exit that was closest to where the trucks spawned in the parking lot, given that they weren't locked so I could just jump in and drive off, instead of wasting a couple of seconds of smashing the window. Learned out that those few seconds it's like, a small window of vulnerability opens up, and with those soldiers coming in, you'd be dead within a blink of an eye.

I literally planned out all of this like it was one of the heists from the storyline, and plus it'd be probably just as hard to hide from the military/police once I made it out through the gates, since the truck was close to blowing up, and I was really low on health.

You could get it from the highway that goes under the base. Go towards the fence and go back to the highway and they're everywhere. You can't get the camo tanker though.

I've got the truck itself, it's just that I haven't gotten the tanker yet, thought about getting inside the base through one of Cletus' mission and try my luck in finding the trailer there, but I'm not "that" uber determined in getting the trailer, yet.

I've got the truck itself, it's just that I haven't gotten the tanker yet, thought about getting inside the base through one of Cletus' mission and try my luck in finding the trailer there, but I'm not "that" uber determined in getting the trailer, yet.

I give you full support in trying to get in the base during one of Cletus' missions, but part of me thinks that vehicle and guard spawning will be disabled while on that mission. Basically, you're entering an empty base. I personally have never tried this, though.

Partly true on the vehicle part, and a little bit on the guard part too, the base itself is largely empty yeah, but, there are a few guards standing around, and there are a few vehicles spawned as well, but it's not as consistent, like, besides the Rhino, Titan, and Lazer, I've came across the Crusader, regular Barracks, and the Semi itself, but even driving around doesn't seem to make it spawn anything else. So, I guess it kind of relies on pure luck and see if it'll spawn or not, but then again, with everything else on the map sort of "disabled" I dunno if I'll be able to save the trailer, if it does spawn.

I have done the Del Pierro Pier gang attack 4 times in an attempt to find out if the Lost MC Burrito can be stored... With no luck finding one.. I did get a Daemon which I couldn't keep. Can anyone confirm or deny the ability to get this van into my garage?

Back