GTA VC: Inverted controls...

• Thread starter Majarvis
  • 10 comments

Majarvis

(Banned)
When playing VC, I get inverted controls for some reason, but not in any other game :confused: Example, I move the stick left, I go right, I move it down, I go forward, etc... :banghead:

That's what I'm thinking, because this has happened before, actually, this is the second replacement controller :( The thing is, this only occurs in GTA: VC, but works perfectly fine in GT3 A-Spec :confused:

Maybe you are moving the stick before the game starts? That's what used to happen to me on the old Nintendo 64 sometimes...

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Maybe you are moving the stick before the game starts? That's what used to happen to me on the old Nintendo 64 sometimes...

;) Although, I have heard not to move the controlls while the game is starting up. Weather or not this actually affects the gameplay, I don't know.

Yeah it did, it only happened when I tested it though...never did it accidently, but there was always a warning saying in the manual not to do it, so I wanted to see how it affected it, and all the controls with the stick became weird.

I just called SCEA tech support, and they said if you use cheats, and/or GameShark/SharkPort devices, it modifies something in the PS2, and this caused the problem with the controller, this is only a problem in GTA: VC however, because GT3 A-Spec works fine and I use the SharkPort all the time to create hybrids, oh well...

Back