Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Miami

Votes: 89 43.6%

• Total voters
4m views in 20 mins

Megahype !!!!

EDIT - Add another 1.3 views in the last 5 mins. Jeez.

Last edited:
I didn't even know it was leaked the first time. :lol:

Is it two locations or one?
According to leaked messages, it's 3 major cities w/ 4 sub cities and a large body of water in the middle, twice the size of Los Santos.

Video doesn't reveal anything too crazy, just gives a nice scope of the size of a city & surrounding area. Game obviously looks gorgeous from the quick little capture.

rubs hands

I saw a quick article about Liberty City content being added to GTAV online. Even if it is just car heists for Yusef, it should be available offline as well. Just wrong.

Anyway, looking forward to driving around for years to come. :sly:

Lmao even Guinness World Record is hyped

Screenshot_2023-12-05-02-14-10-693-edit_com.twitter.android.jpg

Last edited:
Buy it on PC, or on PS5? If it's so good.....

1701733080648.png

Jerome

Just watched an early access video. I really hope it’s not mostly online. From that clip. It looks bananas. 2025.

Edit: late hit that refresh button. :lol:

Last edited:
Considering there will be a playable character or characters, I'm going to say that there should have a proper single player in it and should not be simply a GTA Online game.

Considering there will be a playable character or characters, I'm going to say that there should have a proper single player in it and should not be simply a GTA Online game.
It's going to be like V. Jason & Lucia will be main storyline characters for a Bonnie & Clyde-type plot.

Online will likely be as it is now, updates that tell their own short stories with your created person & may or may not intertwine a bit with the main single player story/characters. Depends on Rockstar's commitment there.

Last edited:
Graphics look nice but apart from that it seems like what @ScottPuss20 said. I'm not a fan of the tiktok/intagram twerking stuff in the trailer. Most of the characters they show seem like people I won't be able to relate to.

First impressions are a lasting one and I'm not impressed with this as much as I was with GTA5's first trailer.

Last edited:
Well Florida Man certainly seems to be well represented. It appears that they are including some version of the Florida Keyes...which is great. We'll see how it turns out...I think I will miss the mountains of GTA V. The visuals are stunning.

Seems like there will be so many side missions and just things to do. Maybe bird watching, swimming with dolphins, plain old gone fishing.
The party life is definitely turned up from Vice City and GTAIV-TBOGT.

Looks truly next gen, they know how to put a trailer together of course but even so this looks amazing.

2025 is way too far away 😩 I was hoping for a 2024 release date.

Read on another website that development started a year after GTA5 released so 2014, I don't even see how that is possible since they didn't have the hardware we have today to start building the game on.

Looks truly next gen, they know how to put a trailer together of course but even so this looks amazing.

2025 is way too far away 😩 I was hoping for a 2024 release date.

Read on another website that development started a year after GTA5 released so 2014, I don't even see how that is possible since they didn't have the hardware we have today to start building the game on.
"Development" doesn't necessarily mean the development of assets for use in the game. It starts with the ideation, brainstorming, research and story long before any lines of code are written.

Last edited:
"Development" doesn't necessarily mean the development of assets for use in the game. It starts with the ideation, brainstorming, research and story long before any lines of code are written.
Good point. They also released RDR2 since so I guess a lot of man power worked on that game before moving over to GTA 6 development.

Back