GTAndy's Photostream | 06-02-14 | Purple Bug

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by GTAndy36, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Kodje

Kodje

Great work with this last set :tup: great composition and good edit work especially on contrast in the master & apprentice set (the second one is my fav'). Nice Quattro shot also.
    Good previous set with the FT-1, the second shot of this car is excellent :tup:

GTAndy36 likes this.
  2. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Thanks mate! All of them are straight from the game... no post-game editing! I have used the filters on some though, simply because I'm finding lots of the lighting in the City of Arts are very bland and dull... so using the b&w background filter really helps.

I really love the colours in the miniature filter. The only problem with it is the blurring top and bottom (hence the name I guess!) because it can ruin a shot sometimes if I just want the colours and effects that filter brings.

Thanks for the comments on my recent sets! :tup:
    Good to know I'm doing something right with them :D

3. Pebb

Pebb

I like the sixth shot, due to the composition.

GTAndy36 likes this.
  4. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Thanks fella for the positive comment :tup:

That one I knew was going to be the best of the bunch as soon as I had stumbled across it in the viewer. Just a case of making sure the exposure wasn't too bright and getting the right amount of aperture.

I seem to always stumble across my best shots rather than have a set plan out in my head.

5. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Latest set is an all American affair. Did my best not to rely on lots of lens flare with this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] -- [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus Shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    StrayShadow, The R!CE Guy and Kodje like this.
  6. Kodje

Kodje

Very nice set once more :tup:
    You viper is beautiful and this Willow springs run offers some very nice pics. I especially like your vertical compositions :tup: Shots 3, 4 6, 7 & 10 are very good. And shot 11, the b&w one, is very impressive for an unedited shot, great use of the scenery and game effects to produce a pic with a great atmosphere :tup:

GTAndy36 likes this.
  7. Pebb

Pebb

My favourite has to be this shot, due to the mood.

GTAndy36 likes this.
  8. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

I have been busy making some little banners for each of the sets. So I will be updating all of the previous posts for the sets once those are together.

I have the time to create banners, it's just a shame I don't have the time to edit the shots to the standard I'd be happy with. Least these little banner images will bring something else to the sets.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  9. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

Very good shots mate! I like the minimalism going on in most of the images.:tup: My faves are 3, 4, 5 & 6.;)

GTAndy36 likes this.
  10. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Thanks again for the positive comments @Kodje
    The b&w one with the smoke just happened. Didn't plan it really, just put a burnout in the replay to maybe catch something. Was thrilled when at shot appeared through my lens!

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan
    Indeed mate, the mood is creepy. Exactly how a Viper in the dark should be. Cheers fella :cheers:

@The R!CE Guy :):tup: thanks for the comment
    Willow Springs as you can tell is perfect for minimalist shots. I'm glad these ones have worked out well. :D

11. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

[​IMG]
    As you can see above, I now have a little banner for the gallery... and each set also has it's own smaller banner. I hope this will bring a little more artistic flair to the gallery thread.

See OP for changes.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  12. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

[​IMG]

The Veyron, whilst it is stunningly fast and powerful, isn't exactly a looker. But this thing does have presence. So much that I had to do a set with it sooner rather than later. The purple paint job really stands out in any environment, but I thought it best to take it to the racetrack of the rich and famous, Ascari.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] -- [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus Shot
    A sunset over Mount Panorama. Can you hear those V8s in the distance?

[​IMG]

StrayShadow, Kodje and NBDESIGNZ like this.
  13. Pebb

Pebb

I like the composition in shot number 5.

GTAndy36 likes this.
  14. Kodje

Kodje

A great collection of excellent and original angles :tup: I like a lot your vertical compositions. The rendering of most of the pics is quite realistic and once more you've worked very well with game light :tup:

GTAndy36 likes this.
  15. StrayShadow

StrayShadow

Nice gallery! You are extremely brave with that Bugatti color :nervous: I gave that color a try and had a complete fail! Great work! :tup:

}:^{>

GTAndy36 likes this.
  16. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

Thanks again :tup:

I'm doing my best with my limited knowledge to use 'realistic' focal lengths and angles. So I'm glad for the most part they're coming off! :)

I was going to go for the Silver and Yellow....
    .... I'm glad I didn't!

I guess it's a bold move, you don't see many lilac and dark purple cars around. I was going to go for the classic bugatti blues, but I had done that in GT5. Will probably get a blue and another black one though later in the year for a second Bugatti shoot. Glad you like the gallery, thanks! :cheers:

17. Raybrig100

Raybrig100

who me :lol:

awesome stuff dude.....ive been curing my nsx addiction by obsessing over the Audi R8 LMS :nervous:

GTAndy36 likes this.