• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 46 comments

GTAndy36

Premium
United Kingdom
Wiltshire, UK
AndySimba
1-020214144846-0.jpeg

Welcome to my Gran Turismo 6 photo gallery.
All photos are straight from the game; no edited photos unless specifically noted.
Please leave your good comments and constructive criticism in this gallery thread.

If you wish to edit anything posted here and on my Flickr please do without hesitation;
I'd love to see the results!

My Flickr can be found in the signature.
Do have a look at the GT6: Perfect Photomode group I've created on Flickr too;
for all your un-edited photos!

Links to each set:

Last edited:
I was trying to find that last 86 shot for a long ol' time. Good pictures are usually made within a minute, so I was getting worried! Glad you like it, means it was worth it.

I was trying to find that last 86 shot for a long ol' time. Good pictures are usually made within a minute, so I was getting worried! Glad you like it, means it was worth it.
Sometimes finding that perfect shot takes a fair bit of time. I know I spend a lot of time trying to find the most photogenic angles of a car before shooting.

Problem I have is I kinda know what's needed. When I've got a good shot, I know about it. Sometimes I go through so many duff angles and exposures it's silly.

I really like your Dino shot in the first bunch of pics, beautiful contrast and realistic appearance 👍
I also like a lot the light in the Mito one and the composition of the HSV shot 👍
In the second bunch my fav' is the close shot. And in the third I love the third shot, very original composition and choice of angle ! :cheers:

I really like your Dino shot in the first bunch of pics, beautiful contrast and realistic appearance 👍
I also like a lot the light in the Mito one and the composition of the HSV shot 👍
In the second bunch my fav' is the close shot. And in the third I love the third shot, very original composition and choice of angle ! :cheers:

Thanks very much for the kind words Kodje 👍

I was playing around with my old copy of Photoshop CS3 last night, came up with a light edit of the close-up 86 shot.

GT 86 "Racing" @ Fuji Speedway - Edit

I prefer the new lightning but, for my tastes, you've gone a little bit too far with the purple I think. It works well on the bodycar, but the mountain are a little bit strange with this color (in my opinion).
But the shot is still excellent in term of composition and angle of course ;)

Yeah agreed with Mt. Fuji behind. It's been a VERY long time since doing any kind of editing on photos, back to GT4 days... so I'm very rusty. :boggled:

My favourite has to be the first shot.

Cheers fella. 👍 It took a while to find angles I liked with these two cars

I agree, the first one is very well composed 👍
I also like the red Bull shots especially the last one.

Thanks again 👍 I'm finding any shot at Goodwood under the trees look so life-like. The lighting on GT6 is just incredible for a PS3 game.

Which version has the stripe?
All 'standard' MX-5's and Miata's have a different hidden stripe of some sort. Eunos Roadsters don't however.

My favourite has to be the first shot.
I agree, the first one is very well composed 👍
I also like the red Bull shots especially the last one.
I like the Mito, the last 86 and the last green Lancer pictures, here are my favs.

Cheers dudes. 👍 Mega stoked to get good comments from guys such as yourselves. I see your shots and your edits and I'm just in awe of the skills on show. So thanks again.

Is it just me or does the last mx5 look extremely happy:D

Can't not love a happy Miata :D

Been away over the Christmas break and New Year, and have also finished college work till I go back late January. So lots of time for more of these! Hope you enjoy :)

McLaren F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu '95 @ Silverstone GP

Random: Huayra @ Ascari

This set below is probably my favourite all round set so far. GT6 is quite a step up from GT5 in terms of little photo glitches and problems, but not all of them have gone (That'll have to wait for PS4.) so I'm not 100% happy with all of the photos here but it's my most complete set thus far.

1-020214221727-0.jpeg

Last edited:
My last set for the night, is this. I can't get enough of Goodwood and the simply stunning pictures that can be found at this place. I have been playing around with the daylight settings for some of these shots. Enjoy 👍

1-020214222001-0.jpeg

Last edited:
The last three rally shots are superb, great use of the light effects 👍
And nice R8 set, second time I see a white Chromeline R8, I think I will make my own soon :P

The last three rally shots are superb, great use of the light effects 👍
And nice R8 set, second time I see a white Chromeline R8, I think I will make my own soon :P

Thanks @Kodje , I do love the light flares that are usable in photomode. Really brings something else to the shot without doing any post-game editing.

I saw Herve's white Chromeline and just had to have one myself. I'm sure this car would look great in a metallic red as well!

I've found the FT-1 a right pain to photograph! It's not very photogenic in my opinion. I'm probably totally wrong with that statement because I've seen others on here with a lot more talent get the best out of it and they all look stunning.

Anyway, he's my efforts today, with a little Audi Anniversary bonus below.

1-020214222306-0.jpeg

Bonus: Audi R8 LMS @ Spa Francorchamps

Last edited:
Back