GTAndy's Photostream | 06-02-14 | Purple Bug

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 46 comments
Great work with this last set 👍 great composition and good edit work especially on contrast in the master & apprentice set (the second one is my fav'). Nice Quattro shot also.
Good previous set with the FT-1, the second shot of this car is excellent 👍

Great work with this last set 👍 great composition and good edit work especially on contrast in the master & apprentice set (the second one is my fav'). Nice Quattro shot also.
Good previous set with the FT-1, the second shot of this car is excellent 👍

Thanks mate! All of them are straight from the game... no post-game editing! I have used the filters on some though, simply because I'm finding lots of the lighting in the City of Arts are very bland and dull... so using the b&w background filter really helps.

I really love the colours in the miniature filter. The only problem with it is the blurring top and bottom (hence the name I guess!) because it can ruin a shot sometimes if I just want the colours and effects that filter brings.

Thanks for the comments on my recent sets! 👍
Good to know I'm doing something right with them :D

I like the sixth shot, due to the composition.
Thanks fella for the positive comment 👍

That one I knew was going to be the best of the bunch as soon as I had stumbled across it in the viewer. Just a case of making sure the exposure wasn't too bright and getting the right amount of aperture.

I seem to always stumble across my best shots rather than have a set plan out in my head.

Latest set is an all American affair. Did my best not to rely on lots of lens flare with this one.

1-030214180822-0.jpeg

--

Bonus Shots

Last edited:
Very nice set once more 👍
You viper is beautiful and this Willow springs run offers some very nice pics. I especially like your vertical compositions 👍 Shots 3, 4 6, 7 & 10 are very good. And shot 11, the b&w one, is very impressive for an unedited shot, great use of the scenery and game effects to produce a pic with a great atmosphere 👍

I have been busy making some little banners for each of the sets. So I will be updating all of the previous posts for the sets once those are together.

I have the time to create banners, it's just a shame I don't have the time to edit the shots to the standard I'd be happy with. Least these little banner images will bring something else to the sets.

Last edited:
Very nice set once more 👍
You viper is beautiful and this Willow springs run offers some very nice pics. I especially like your vertical compositions 👍 Shots 3, 4 6, 7 & 10 are very good. And shot 11, the b&w one, is very impressive for an unedited shot, great use of the scenery and game effects to produce a pic with a great atmosphere 👍

Thanks again for the positive comments @Kodje
The b&w one with the smoke just happened. Didn't plan it really, just put a burnout in the replay to maybe catch something. Was thrilled when at shot appeared through my lens!

My favourite has to be this shot, due to the mood.

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Indeed mate, the mood is creepy. Exactly how a Viper in the dark should be. Cheers fella :cheers:

Very good shots mate! I like the minimalism going on in most of the images.👍 My faves are 3, 4, 5 & 6.;)

@The R!CE Guy :)👍 thanks for the comment
Willow Springs as you can tell is perfect for minimalist shots. I'm glad these ones have worked out well. :D

1-020214144846-0.jpeg

As you can see above, I now have a little banner for the gallery... and each set also has it's own smaller banner. I hope this will bring a little more artistic flair to the gallery thread.

See OP for changes.

Last edited:
1-060214201623-0.jpeg

The Veyron, whilst it is stunningly fast and powerful, isn't exactly a looker. But this thing does have presence. So much that I had to do a set with it sooner rather than later. The purple paint job really stands out in any environment, but I thought it best to take it to the racetrack of the rich and famous, Ascari.

--

Bonus Shot
A sunset over Mount Panorama. Can you hear those V8s in the distance?

A great collection of excellent and original angles 👍 I like a lot your vertical compositions. The rendering of most of the pics is quite realistic and once more you've worked very well with game light 👍

Nice gallery! You are extremely brave with that Bugatti color :nervous: I gave that color a try and had a complete fail! Great work! 👍

}:^{>

I like the composition in shot number 5.
Thanks again 👍

A great collection of excellent and original angles 👍 I like a lot your vertical compositions. The rendering of most of the pics is quite realistic and once more you've worked very well with game light 👍

I'm doing my best with my limited knowledge to use 'realistic' focal lengths and angles. So I'm glad for the most part they're coming off! :)

Nice gallery! You are extremely brave with that Bugatti color :nervous: I gave that color a try and had a complete fail! Great work! 👍

I was going to go for the Silver and Yellow....
.... I'm glad I didn't!

I guess it's a bold move, you don't see many lilac and dark purple cars around. I was going to go for the classic bugatti blues, but I had done that in GT5. Will probably get a blue and another black one though later in the year for a second Bugatti shoot. Glad you like the gallery, thanks! :cheers:

Back