• Route 5

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Madrid

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • London

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol dont worry brosif, im way off of your lap. i'll practice tomorrow........if im in home lol

Yeah the only person that is even close isn't racing with us on Sunday. Pretty sure you're P1 and have nothing to worry about...

R1600Turbo
Yeah the only person that is even close isn't racing with us on Sunday. Pretty sure you're P1 and have nothing to worry about...

Yeah I still want to know how their trap speeds are so high. I wish I had some more time to test.

I looked at my car's set up, it could be two things. I'm running 5 less down force in the rear, and my diff.'s acceleration is almost maxed out. Might try those things if you guys are still practicing. But on a side note, watch out for next season >=]

I really don't think a small downforce adjustment makes that big a difference. You don't have to wait for next season, sign up for the Spec Miata series. ;)

You'd be surprised. I do it with most of my cars. Gives a lot of turn in, more straight away speed, plus you can add another couple HP to your car after lowering it. Oh man! I plan on it. I heard that deal's pretty big. I'm gonna go buy myself a spec miata right now and see what I can do with the thing. It's gonna be fun, no doubt.

You'd be surprised. I do it with most of my cars. Gives a lot of turn in, more straight away speed, plus you can add another couple HP to your car after lowering it.

Should be interesting as Spec Miata doesn't use downforce. Looking forward to having you. 👍

Thanks BlackIce, that race was definitly interesting. Should make for an interesting finale.

Right on! Looking forward to racing with ya, RT.

I'm ready to qualify, Mule, RT, Wardez? Who wants to watch my qualifying laps?

So far fastest time is 2:02:599 without tire wear. I'm guessing I would be about a second slower with tire wear.

Last edited:
I'm ready to qualify, Mule, RT, Wardez? Who wants to watch my qualifying laps?

So far fastest time is 2:02:599 without tire wear. I'm guessing I would be about a second slower with tire wear.

I'll have a room up in a few. I'll let you know

I think my disc reader is dying, everything in GT5 is taking a long time to open/load. This happen to anyone else before their PS3 died? I have a 2007 60GB Fatty. Bought it in August of 2007.

I'll be coming as soon as the game wants to load the server.

I really hope there's no rain, I think I can be pretty competitive in the dry now that I'm getting used to this 'new' car (only been driving it a week).

Qualis open? I have it down as 16:00MST..?

I might be a bit late to start the room. I PM'ed Mule about getting it started right at 6 EST but he's not online. Hopefully he can start it on time. I'm out right now doing some errands I can't push till later. I'll be 30 minutes late at the most.

I think it'll be okay for us to push back quali for half an hour until Wardez comes back.

Room is up anyway, though:

1472-6118-3658-4756-0456

Feel free to come in to watch and have some more practice.

I think my disc reader is dying, everything in GT5 is taking a long time to open/load. This happen to anyone else before their PS3 died? I have a 2007 60GB Fatty. Bought it in August of 2007.

I'll be coming as soon as the game wants to load the server.

Mine was working perfect until the other day. Turned it on, and no disc showed up.

Well it looks like I can be your hero Red.

That happened to me before where it would read blu-ray discs but not games.

Do this:
Wardez, I put it semi back together. Tried a blu-ray, and dvd. Neither worked. I will still try option #3 in a little bit.

Well.. just tried it. It did say the hard drive was corrupted. The ps3 proceeded to "repair" the drive corruption. When it finished, tried putting in a disc. It still does not spin up. Oh well. New laser on its way. Thanks for the try Wardez.

Last edited:
That's too bad Reevos. I was looking forward to having you race. When should the laser get to you? Hopefully you can start up with us on the Integra practice race

Good luck 👍

Edit:

Hmm, I wonder if Samhain and Jav are coming.

Last edited:
Why don't you go to Walmart, buy a new PS3, then return it when you get your other PS3 fixed. Hopefully you backup your SaveGames regularly.

Qualification results for the final race. What a line up. It's gonna be tough. Some people will hope for sunshine while others will pray for rain.

L2jNQ.jpg

I'm happy with the turnout. With the exception of RedReevos and Nethereal, it's the same core group of good guys we've been running with the whole time. We all know how to race with eachother so we're good to go 👍

And hey, we also gotta realize that we've become the third biggest and most major racing series on GT Planet. Including the first sign up thread we have well over a thousand posts, so kudos to that!
I'll take this opportunity to give a big thank you to everyone who's stuck around through out the series and for bearing with me through the ups and downs, it's been an awesome experience so far and I'm grateful to be running with you all. Special thanks to Turbo for getting this all together in the first place and trusting me to take over. As well as GrayFox, a good friend I've known for a while (since high school).
:cheers:

Here's the countdown to the race room opening for tomorrow's race:

gen_img.php

Yeah I guess you're right. That rain's making me nervous though, only completed one lap with the track soaked. Spun out every other time. :nervous:

Back