• London

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MÜLE_9242;5074868
Would have been 6th if my 4th lap counted

:(

Was a 2:04.397 Best all week

Dont sweat it, remember you told me, "just drive consistently and you'll move up." It's gonna be raining so it's anybodies race. Have a feeling the first turn will turn out bad this race.

I think people are intimidated by the rain. Too slippery for them. One thing I'm worried about is the wheel spin ill be getting from the rain on the straights which will wear out the tires faster. In the practice race I was spinning out on straights because my tires wore out so fast. In the 6 laps that we did, the rear tires wore out about 30% or so. Hopefully I can fix my heavy foot.

Last edited:
Why don't you go to Walmart, buy a new PS3, then return it when you get your other PS3 fixed. Hopefully you backup your SaveGames regularly.

I saved my game just a week ago. I think I can still save games if I want to right now.

Although that sounds like it would work, I would feel bad unboxing it and then returning it. Either the slightly used unit would be sold to the next person as new.. or it would have to be returned to Sony and re-branded as a refurb. I wouldn't feel comfortable causing all of that, knowing that I was going to return it from the beginning.

Heck, this break from GT5 for a bit will probably do some good for my relationship with my wife. I might even get back on my firepit and paver project:). Good luck to all you guys in your battles for the final standings.

Rees

You guys should all remember that the weather prediction for rain's not 100%.

It's possible that not even a drop will fall. In-fact, we ran the practice room all Friday night with the weather set to random, it got dark and a bit cloudy every once in a while but it was conpletely dry for a good few hours.

But then there was today. Once we had a few people in the room earlier this afternoon ( RT, Grayfox, Mule were there) I set the room to random weather and it started raining right away.

There's no telling.

So here's what I've decided to do:

I'm opening the race room 1 hour prior to race time @ 6 EDT.
I will set the room to fixed rain for 30 minutes then sunny for 30 minutes. Then I'll reset the room so we an grid up. We'll find out then what kind of weather we're looking at for the start of the race. We might be gridding up in the rain,we might not; it's a dice roll.

Any practice room?

EDIT: IF not, I got one up.

1472 6118 4259 7712 0745

Would it be possible to postpone the race an hour? I have to drive back to Michigan from Ohio and 7:00 EDT is going to be pushing it a bit.

That's cutting it close for me too with work. Latest I can leave for work is 9:30 EDT.

30 laps (with the added factor of rain, if it does rain) should push the race right over the one hour mark. I can live with it as long as we start the race as close to 8 EDT as possible.

Wardez
That's cutting it close for me too with work. Latest I can leave for work is 9:30 EDT.

30 laps (with the added factor of rain, if it does rain) should push the race right over the one hour mark. I can live with it as long as we start the race as close to 8 EDT as possible.

Well I am leaving in 10 minutes and it takes about an hour and 45.

I'm not going to make it. I'm trying to close a deal on a wrecked mini cooper s race car and things are taking longer than expected.

So you're still not on your way? That's alright, anyone can get caught up in things. Think well get the race started at 4 as scheduled if you're sure you can't make it.

Wardez
So you're still not on your way? That's alright, anyone can get caught up in things. Think well get the race started at 4 as scheduled if you're sure you can't make it.

Yup, sorry guys. Someone save the race replay so they can e-mail it to me. I'd like to see how this one pans out.

Yeah, we switched from Pacific Standard time to Pacific Daylight time, hour ahead.

Putting the race on a 15 minute hold to get everyone situated.

Room number, again.
1472 6118 3658 4756 2605

Just waiting for Hamilton, starting the race in 15 minutes

Last edited:
PROVISIONAL TOP 5 CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS:

imjgPC.jpg

I was able to pass Alien on the 28th lap because I opted for a two stop strategy and he used a one stop, by the end of the run he was on bald tires which allowed me to overtake. At that point he was champion with two laps to go but then came BlackIce, passed him on the last lap and allowed me to take the cup.

I'm the champion of the inaugural IS-F Cup series! YES!!!

Thanks everyone, had an amazing time and got to meet awesome drivers.

All I need to know now is who set fastest lap. I hit a 2:02.2xx. RT said he hit a 2:02.4xx so if Alien was faster than I would've beaten him by only one point! We were both definitely in it. Gotta love that close a finish. Heading off to work. Felicidades, gracias Alien, eres un muy muy bien manahador. Me siento honrado.
:lol:

:cheers::gtpflag:

Congrats! Was really close. I was keeping an eye on where Alien was most of the race, and I thought he was still in 3rd at the end of the race. After I crossed the line, I got up and left the room so I was surprised to see that he had finished 4th.

Really glad it didn't rain. I'd like to say thank you to the servers for forcing us to create a new room. :D

Back