gtc + magic 3.6 modchip = awsome!!!

• Thread starter jetguy
  • 46 comments
Originally posted by Arwin
Nope, not as far as I know. There's a Fiat Barchetta I forgot, but that's about it I think. EDIT: oh and a Vauxhall Corsa, a Fiat Punto and a Hyundai which I don't recall having seen before (Triburon V6 GT)
Dont thin that looks much like a GT-500

What are you guys using to connect the PS2 to the TV?

I have the magic chip and I use component video cables to connec the PS2 to the TV. What I am finding is that sound works but the video does not appear (blank screen).

Is there something that I could do that would correct this?

Any help appreciated.

I've got a problem with my modded PS2 with a magic 4.1 not 3.1 chip. The problem is that whenever I try to play GTC, it doesn't have any color. It comes up on the screen, but everything is in black and white. My normal games play fine though, but every once in a while I will have boot problems, but that is expected with magic chips.

You either need a different cable to connect your PS2 to your Tv. Do you live in America/Ca and have a Pal copy of the game?

Yes I have live in America, and I do have a Pal copy of the game. What kind of cable do I need to connect my PS2 to my TV?

yeah that is how i am playin i got the mod chip and the swap magic dics cuz i installed my self so i did not want to many soldiers so i buaght one with dics but hey

It Works ...

aah... help me. i just ordered gtc asian ntsc edition and pnp key no solder modchip. the modchip already came, but gtc isn't here yet. i can't test it out. Now I go here, and find out that my modchip won't work??!! I can't get a real modchip (magic/ messiah/neo) cuz i dont want to solder. how do i get gtc to work? do i need to have a backup of it? plz help, someone

I live in America, and I have a Pal copy of the game. What kind of cable do I need to connect my PS2 to my TV?

I have Red Magic 3.1 modchip. Others PMed the answer, please post how to play the game here so everyone can see how.

Hey,

As for playing the game, I think you will need a PAL-NSTC transfer box, I dont know where to buy one, and thats not the correct name of it but its a start. If you have a Magic chip, and a CDR or DVDR drive, burn the game and put on a NSTC patch and it will boot right up fine. If you dont have a drive to burn one, I will do it for you if you want for free as long as you pay shipping. Its cheaper then a transfer box, they are like $180, the one I saw at least, try searching it on Yahoo and you will probably find links.;)

Simon

Back