GTC Tokyo Geneva Screens Bonanza! Good Stuff!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 156 comments
Originally posted by keeno_uk
tuscan did manage to make the screen shots but he done his on another person's computer so when he tried to tranfer them on to his own harddrive the pic files got corrupted :(

Yeah i was kinda pissed so I threw the HDD into the nexdoor neighbors garden. Maybe ill get rick to help me out, he has a capture card, maybe ill do some TOCA racedriver screens as well.

hey give it a couple of weeks or so and I might get more, do you want to see toca racedriver as well, now that game kills GTC

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Shut up before I 5 star frogsplash you..................oh wait I did that yesterday :lol: your so lame!

don't you mean ben's drop on the sofa technque which doesn't look like a frog splash at all

however did execute a perfect benoit diving headutt on the mattress :D

Originally posted by keeno_uk

don't you mean ben's drop on the sofa technque which doesn't look like a frog splash at all

however did execute a perfect benoit diving headutt on the mattress :D

Guess what?

YOU SUCK

Whoa this thread is still going :lol: I thought it wouldve died a long time ago. I can make screenshots easily for toca because the replay function lets you pause so you can easily get a still screenshot :) I will probably make the pics thread in the PS2 forum and see what everyone thinks of the game, so then if allot of people like it maybe Jordan might be nice and give me permission to upload to his gallery, but that probably wont happen because the graphics arent as good as GT3 or GTC.

Oh yeah on the weekend I am going to my friends house to see if I can do some DVD rips of GTC and colin Mcrae 3 I think Keeno_UK still has the DVD with the Mini cooper LM on it!

Back