GTCS F1 World Championship Season I - Drivers Needed - Round 4 - 5/12F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 315 comments
  • 42,842 views
It is also Monaco that weekend; suggest we postpone 👍
 
It is also Monaco that weekend; suggest we postpone 👍

Good call. Postpone it is. What happened to you at Valencia btw? We saw you got disconnected and I never heard anything from you. Internet go down?
 
I thought we were racing today but no one made a post.
 
Hey guys, very sorry I missed today. I'm still in the process of moving into my new house and totally spaced we were supposed to race today. Can everyone make next weekend?
 
Next weekend is Canadian Grand Prix (telecast live at a decent hour for a change), so I am not available
 
Looks like the Canadian Grand Prix will be on from 11am to 1:30pm PST. Can we work around that? Maybe just start our race after the real one? Safety cars are common in Montreal, could go a little long.
 
Looks like the Canadian Grand Prix will be on from 11am to 1:30pm PST. Can we work around that? Maybe just start our race after the real one? Safety cars are common in Montreal, could go a little long.

I would be ok with that. just depends on everyone else.
 
Whats going on? We racing today or what?
 
Sorry guys, I've been really busy as of late and this just keeps slipping my mind. I didn't expect to have such a full house and busy schedule since I've moved. I think it would be better at this point to just cancel this. Sorry again everyone.
 
Back