GTCS F1 World Championship Season I - Drivers Needed - Round 4 - 5/12F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 315 comments
  • 42,844 views
👍
Nice to have a teammate :)

I tried PM'ing polarbear and I haven't got a response yet. I'll let you know if I do, in the meantime you can try to contact him if you want.

Anyone up for some fun races tonight?
 
LVracerGT
I tried PM'ing polarbear and I haven't got a response yet. I'll let you know if I do, in the meantime you can try to contact him if you want.

Anyone up for some fun races tonight?

In in
 
I tried PM'ing polarbear and I haven't got a response yet. I'll let you know if I do, in the meantime you can try to contact him if you want.

Anyone up for some fun races tonight?

Ill make this weekend, then I'm pulling out.
 
I'd like to cancel my Sauber appointment and return to Sir Frank Williams; used to that car and prefer the engine sound over the Sauber :)
 
Edit: internet issue solved
 
Last edited:
Don't know if ill make it. Too much homework
 
OK running a little late but starting now. Invites will be sent shortly.
 
Points updated. Good job taking maximum points killerclown 👍
 
Very nice run Killer. That race felt shorter than I thought it would. My apologies to blackjack, I got jammed up in a car sandwich and you got turned around.
 
Yup, everyone ready? I'm down for some practice races tonight. My main racing buddy from GT5 should be racing with us this weekend too so there will be 1 more on the grid 👍

Edit: Nevermind, he wants more practice before he does a race so probably for the next event. Still gonna try and get him on tonight.
 
You know what sucks? Since the Spanish grand prix is on at 4am, The replay is at 11am, same time as our race start. Right? Lame. Cause our races don't start at 4pm EST, do they?

Ya know updating the OP wouldn't be a bad idea. Like dates, times, etc. The things that people post to avoid stupid questions.
 
Last edited:
Championship events will be held on Sunday's at 4PM EST.

Race days and times are in the OP already. Invites will be sent 2 hrs and 4 mins.
 
Ahh I thought that got changed to 2pm EST. But there are no dates that I can see.
 
Ahh I thought that got changed to 2pm EST. But there are no dates that I can see.

That's my bad. I usually update the thread title to show the next race. Must have forgot to change it.
 
It's all good. I'm just having some scheduling conflicts and couldn't figure out when the race started. I think the races used to start at 1pm est but silver asked if it could be changed to 4. So my confusion was backwards. Either way, yeah, some dates for the races would be cool. Now I get to watch the GP!
 
Hey guys I'm headed home right now to log on but can you guys wait a few min for me just got finished with mothers day stuff
 
killerclown19
Hey guys I'm headed home right now to log on but can you guys wait a few min for me just got finished with mothers day stuff

How much time do you need? I'm sending invites out now
 
Thanks everyone who showed up yesterday! I didn't have time to get any updates done yesterday, so I'll get the points and OP updated ASAP after work today.
 
Hey guys, the next race is supposed to take place on the 26th. I'm going to be closing on my house that weekend, and it's also the day of the Indy 500. Basically there's no way I'm going to be able to host that weekend.

Would you guys like to run the next race this coming weekend, or postpone until the weekend after the 500?

EDIT: Points updated 👍
 
Last edited:
I think I would prefer this weekend
 
I cant run this weekend ill be in Austin for the v8 supercars
 
Back