gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Thanks guys, i'll show it around Tokyo in a bit probably, and 20832 I don't think i really have enough skill and good enough shots to do such sparse updates. Most of these Daily Drops are shots ive taken to keep taking shots, but aren't good enough for full sets.
Anyways, friday was missing it seems, (mostly due to Driver San Fransisco and Dirt 3 :drool:) but here's the new update. My Miura at San Gimigano or one of those places that i can't remember the name. :lol:
Also, this Tournament has me freaking cause last time i got knocked out at the 2nd round by a newbie, and now I'm up against ashes, so I'm ****'d. :scared:

The close up shots of the wheel looks amazing đź‘Ť It reminds me of a shot that was on the GT5 website game shots that I used to look at loads in the build up to the game coming out, great work :)

Oh. There good. You have always been one of my favorite picture takers and I am freaking out as well about this round. Especially after seeing those shots.
Good luck in the tournament.

Hey again guys. Thanks for all the compliments again. Stuff got crazy and i got even busier, I haven't even shot anything since the Tournment, and still haven't. Daily Drops and more pictures will resume After Spec II though I'll be posting more hopefully. But for now here's the First Special. A Hellaflush Lexus LFA. Not much behind this one, just got bored this morning and figured I should throw something together. Future projects are still in the works, finnaly got all 7 cars for the next project sorted out, and anypony will like the next special :sly:

**** Yeah!!!! Can't wait to see more of the LFA! :eek:

And I think I need to paint my Miura red now. Those pics look gorgeous!:drool:đź‘Ť

Well I guess the LF-A Didn't go over too well, but here's another filler as I try to amass new pictures, 300 so far that I still have to export.
I've been busy with crap and Haven't gotten to enter any comps or edit pictures, but i got bored tonight, and after this morning's epic episode with moar Zecora, i finnaly made a car for my favorite pony. I did a giveaway which i'm shooting the cars as well and making them, so they'll be done sometime soon hopefully. But here's just a preview of what's to come.

Well I guess the LF-A Didn't go over too well, but here's another filler as I try to amass new pictures, 300 so far that I still have to export.
I've been busy with crap and Haven't gotten to enter any comps or edit pictures, but i got bored tonight, and after this morning's epic episode with moar Zecora, i finnaly made a car for my favorite pony. I did a giveaway which i'm shooting the cars as well and making them, so they'll be done sometime soon hopefully. But here's just a preview of what's to come.

Epic shot! Very very nice work. Also love that Miura photo set above, just stunning.

I like that pony! :P

Great image - I love it. Also loved the LFA - had meant to return and leave a comment but forgot sorry. Looking forward to see what you come up with next. :)

Thanks again everyone. Seeing that go over kinda well i think i may continue with the bigger project, once i get all those MLP cars done. But for now, I Am back. (Hopefully) Almost done with all of the sports pictures until January (Hopefully) So now i can return to GT5 (Hopefully) I have alot of pictures taken over the past month or so, and I mean alot. 830 Alot. So here's the first set back, one of my best ever I think, my Black Eye Purple McLaren MP4-12C at Spa Francorchamps. And as a bonus, 2 grunge style wallpapers! :D As for the song, i think it fits seeing as I somehow still got it, (Even though I suck compared to everyone else again :lol:) Still Gettin' It (Feat. Skrillex) By Foreign Beggars

Great update.
No critisism at all.
Every shot is Awesome!:drool:
I was actually gonna make some wallpapers looking kinda like yours, even made the whole background thing,
but I'm soooo lazy (and busy sometimes:lol:).

Very very nice! I really like the tones in the sky and also that purple colour looks amazing đź‘Ť

Back