Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 5PM

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 6PM

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Congrats to @eddyac for the win

Hako for second and third for pred
pics and stuff to morrow once pc is back up and running.

Awesome comp! Thanks for hosting this Duddy finally a comp where my Miata is competitive :sly:. The comp was fun and had awesome runs with you guys :cheers:.

Sorry there was no comp this weekend. Round 1 will be this weekend running the autumn ring mini section in Reverse. Pictures soon

Week 1 Round 1: Autumn Ring
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

What time will this begin?

All info is in the OP and @Tetsu_X thanks, look like I missed a picture. You may choose to run wide or go shallow, cars with less torque may need to go shallow to get the speed to hit the last CP.

Edit: @DriftRyuji and @Mohave please only sign up once and then PM me if you are changing something, had to clean up 3 responses from each of you, thank you.

Last edited:
11 hours till sign ups close, @Isho, @GTGranpa well have to see what others say. Worried it may conflict with eddies event.

No no...NO WORRIES mate ! It's my bad, your hour, your competition, majority voted that way. :)
As I said, hope you guys have fun, someone else can take my spot.
(Besides It's 99% probable I would only clip grass instead of clip points anyway :P )
Just try to make a report of it when/if possible, after it's done. I would enjoy that. :)
Cheers.

No no...NO WORRIES mate ! It's my bad, your hour, your competition, majority voted that way. :)
As I said, hope you guys have fun, someone else can take my spot.
(Besides It's 99% probable I would only clip grass instead of clip points anyway :P )
Just try to make a report of it when/if possible, after it's done. I would enjoy that. :)
Cheers.

Would moving it forward 30 mins be any use to you?

If there is room i want in the comp will be driving a miata

I, as a bystander, would had read everything up before writing that. Meaning, that if you had, the host of this event would not be wasting his time to tell you to follow the steps for registration.

No need to take it personal. 👍

I, as a bystander, would had read everything up before writing that. Meaning, that if you had, the host of this event would not be wasting his time to tell you to follow the steps for registration.

No need to take it personal. 👍
He's new to GTP man, really?

Back