Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 6PM

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Ok @DriftRyuji class in now in session.
Our learning objective for the day
How to host a drift competition.

Content:
It's good to use your own content and not rip off another previous competition by doing the same rounds in different order and using their videos.
It takes no more than 10 minutes to do the following:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Easy right?

Secondly;
Rules are the same as every week as they are seen in the OP, any changes will be announced in plenty of time before the event so people can adjust to them, not doing them 5 minutes before the competition.

Thirdly;
If asking someone to host a room for you, let them know if you are going to make your own and not join the one they have made. This will result in them becoming ****ed and leading to other problems.

Changes:
As my PS3 has been in repair this week, this round has been postponed to a Sunday, the time has also been moved forward two hours due to a competitor having complications. As always the comp will start at the exact time as stated and not 2 hours earlier. Practice room will also be open 1 hour beforehand, like every other week.

If the pictures were not clear enough feel free to post in the thread or PM me, have a good day and good luck to all competitors tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ok @DriftRyuji class in now in session.
Our learning objective for the day
How to host a drift competition.

Content:
It's good to use your own content and not rip off another previous competition by doing the same rounds in different order and using their videos.
It takes no more than 10 minutes to do the following:

View attachment 205980 View attachment 205981 View attachment 205982 View attachment 205983 View attachment 205984 View attachment 205985 View attachment 205986 View attachment 205987
Easy right?

Secondly;
Rules are the same as every week as they are seen in the OP, any changes will be announced in plenty of time before the event so people can adjust to them, not doing them 5 minutes before the competition.

Thirdly;
If asking someone to host a room for you, let them know if you are going to make your own and not join the one they have made. This will result in them becoming ****ed and leading to other problems.

Changes:
As my PS3 has been in repair this week, this round has been postponed to a Sunday, the time has also been moved forward to hours due to a competitor having complications. As always the comp will start at the exact time as stated and not 2 hours earlier. Practice room will also be open 1 hour beforehand, like every other week.

If the pictures were not clear enough feel free to post in the thread or PM me, have a good day and good luck to all competitors tomorrow.
👍

Also I'll be using the R34 in the pic, has a RB20 in it,gtt replica couldn't find a rb25 in GT6
r34.jpg

Euro price converts to £6773.6

Remember guys normal time tomorrow 6PM GMT and 1PM EST. Anyone who arrives late will not be allowed to qualify if we don't do top 16

04 Blitz has RB25DET and the Premium Blitz has the RB28DET. Also if I remember the Skyline 89-94 R32's should have RB25 motors. Displacements on them are 2.5 liter so those should work for ya.

04 Blitz has RB25DET and the Premium Blitz has the RB28DET. Also if I remember the Skyline 89-94 R32's should have RB25 motors. Displacements on them are 2.5 liter so those should work for ya.
R32's have RB26's but its ag, I'm going to stick with the RB20

lol don't worry.

But yeah GTS-25's came with the Series 1 RB25 Long Motor. They aren't so good because they are all high compression motors designed without a turbo in consideration.

I'll be back in a fiew minutes.

Ofcourse I get disconnected as soon as it starts. Ofcourse PSN dies for me. Ofcourse when I restarted my PS3 it has to do a rebuild. Ofcourse Sony and PD don't do that to me on purpose

Back