***UNDER RENOVATIONS

SCHEDULE:
Mondays (GTDS-PL)
Fridays (GTDS-NIKO)
All at 8:00pm EST
(7:00pm central 5:00pm pacific)

HOW TO JOIN THE COMP
First come, first serve.
On comp day,the room will be opened about 30 minutes early.

*IMPORTANT
Tracks, line & clipping points will be posted starting on January, 31 2012.

*ALSO IMPORTANT
Comps may have a theme check this link for the details
(blank at the moment)

CAR RESTRICTION
-FR MR and RR
-No hp or weight limit
-Production cars only
* Please do not bring out super slow cars like the AE86

REGULATIONS
-Tire wear on
-Comfort hard tires
-Abs on
-All other assisted devices off
-Real grip

JUDGING
-Our 3 independent judges will judge the runs in this precise order:
-line(clipping points)
-angle
-speed and distance
-entries
***Now these comps are set up more like d1 style so your objective is NOT to mirror your opponent like in a tandem style event but to DO A BETTER OR EQUAL run with pressure depending if your leading or chasing.

RULES
-12 contestants
-Best of 2 omt style, if the omt is still a draw we go to a sd battle were we change up leaders.
-Contact is ok as long as its minimal(walls or cars).
-Hitting someone off his line is a DQ
-2 wheels off track is DQ
-Courteousy roll is an absolute must, if you fail to do so this will either result in DQ or rerun depending on circumstances
-Always finish your run when possible
-Passing is allowed as long as its clean and your not missing a clipping point this being sayed its at your own risk if you cause an accident you will be penilized, this should only happen if the leader goes wide, crashes or spins out

FINALS :
Now if you have done the math you have figured out that in the semi-finals its a 3 way battle here's how we do it. Going down the braquet the 2 first players on the list do the first semi final match.The winner advances to the finals and the loser faces your third player for his semi final match . If your loser wins this match he gets 2nd place and its over (so first winner is #1 2nd winner is #2 and your last player is #3) but if he looses again he gets third place and your last player adcances to the finals ...

RESULTS

-Jan 9th 2012
1st place - KYOKI-Jn
2nd place - GTDS-PL
3rd place - GTDS-Luigi

-Jan 11th 2012
1st place - KYOKI-Jn
2nd place - GTDS-Maveric
3rd place - GTDS-WingZero

-Jan Friday the 13th!!!
1st place - KYOKI-Asator
2nd place - GTDS-Maveric
3rd place - GTDS-Luigi

-Jan 16th 2012
1st place - KYOKI-Jn
2nd place - RedSuns-RB
3rd place - GTDS-Niko

-Jan 18th 2012
1st place - GTDS-WingZero
2nd place - LR-L2L-xDriFtZz
3rd place - GTDS-Maveric

-Jan 20th 2012
1st place - KYOKI-Takata
2nd place - GTDS-PL
3rd place - GTDS-Maveric

-Jan 23rd 2012
1st place - KYOKI-Jn
2nd place - GTDS-PL
3rd place - GTDS-zOkU

-Jan 25th 2012
1st place - Sai-66
2nd place - GTDS-Maveric
3rd place - backpain1

-Jan 27th 2012
1st place - RedSuns-RB
2nd place - GTDS-WingZero
3rd place - HOOK_EMO3

-Jan 30th 2012
1st place - GTDS-WingZero
2nd place - GTDS-Maveric
3rd place - GTDS-Fernan

Last edited:
Good luck with this, there are a lot of comps currently running and planning to start early in the new year. I can say that i wont be taking part due to the excess of leagues and tournaments i am currently in. Good luck non-the-less though!

thanks man this is an operation that is almost a year old i just thought it was time u put it on gtp

Finally a comp with proper rules. I would love to join these event's when I can but i have to work past 4:30 pm PST but some days I get home early. Let me know how to get in on this comp. Sounds like fun!

Finally a comp with proper rules.

Oh, you must have overlooked the current VDC that is almost finished it's second season and the new Themed Mini Comps, both of which are run by Spank. These are just 2 very well organised comps!

Oh, you must have overlooked the current VDC that is almost finished it's second season and the new Themed Mini Comps, both of which are run by Spank. These are just 2 very well organised comps!

I did not miss them. I am positive they are very well organized. To put it plainly, I don't like the rules they use for those events.

I can't wait till it opens back up! I wan't to try my luck at comps again. Hahaha.

Sorry about last night Mav. Wish it could have been a Aristo final that would have been awesome. That transcammer is FAST. Maybe I should have used my E55.

I would like to join again but you know I have to do that thing where you take the gf out or she quits putting out.. So yeha.

Sorry about last night Mav. Wish it could have been a Aristo final that would have been awesome. That transcammer is FAST. Maybe I should have used my E55.

I would like to join again but you know I have to do that thing where you take the gf out or she quits putting out.. So yeha.

Don't worry bro it's all in the past. ;) I don't hold grudges, plus, i was a lil bit off last night, had been drinking. :odd:

im lovin that tune you gave me off that aristo ive been mosing it for a bunch of my cars go see the results on asathors lonestar bash thread :P

im lovin that tune you gave me off that aristo ive been mosing it for a bunch of my cars go see the results on asathors lonestar bash thread :P

Put it on a Z33 with -.70 toe/.05 with a 15/60/60 diff and watch the angle.

Hey when you do it be sure to put OP UPDATE in the title. In you can't, click where it says "Go Advanced" & you'll be able to. That is if you want to.

Hi every one GTDS-COMPS start tomorrow at 7h30 eastern time be there tonight at 7H30 eastern time to see track section and clipping points

Congradulations to GTDS-MAVERIC who won the vip style themed mini comps by drop 5 vs monstergauz in finals
mav%20vs%20gauz.jpg

Back