GTDS - Gran Turismo Drift Squad l Officialy closed.

• Thread starter GTDS PL
  • 136 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congradulations to GTDS-MAVERIC who wont the vip themed mini comp by drop5 vs monstergauz yesterday!

mav%20vs%20gauz.jpg

Congradulations to GTDS-MAVERIC who wont the vip themed mini comp by drop5 vs monstergauz yesterday!

Thanks man. :) Here's a good picture of your battle.

GTDS-PL (Lexus GS 300)
vs
monsterGAUZ (Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG)

picture.php

P.S. It looked like we had the same car. :lol:

If you beat Monster, i'd love to know the name(s) of the judges :embarrassed:

I know fastfox400 was one of who was judging it but dont remember who else.

EDIT: Just remembered powell was also judging it.

Last edited:
It was won by lukas making a mistake. But was also told it was an insane battle.

Yeah, Lukas lost angle and the car started moving forward causing a tap and him jamming on the brakes.

some of you may have seen this already, but wanted to pass along the word to our friends that we will be having an open lobby tonight if you guys can make it out!

NEM__FLYER__OpenLobby.jpg

some of you may have seen this already, but wanted to pass along the word to our friends that we will be having an open lobby tonight if you guys can make it out!

That's 2:00AM my time... :/

ya most of us are on the east cost so its pretty late for us zoku josh and erick might join ya if ou pm then on psn they are on the west cost

ya most of us are on the east cost so its pretty late for us zoku josh and erick might join ya if ou pm then on psn they are on the west cost

sure thing. the more the merrier. you guys are always good to slide with so it would be cool if you guys can make it. im sure youll see some really good driving in there tonight.

Here is the 1080 degrees entry.

P.S. Used the PS3 video editor (which kind of sucks) so the music track is the best one i could use. :indiff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back