GTDS - Gran Turismo Drift Squad l Officialy closed.

• Thread starter GTDS PL
  • 136 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED - Drifters need for project "Ziel Brand".

Find details out by clicking the link. As much help needed as possible!
Support your community !

We are kind of taking a break from GT5. PL is on a break for like 4 more days, I kind of took a couple days of break too, some other have too. Don't worry, we'll be back in a couple of days.

Doing a little publicity for my Gallery.

MAVERIC'S PHOTO GALLERY

Latest Set: 458 Italia

Link
[thread=240384]
6790784473_9d44ba44f8_z.jpg
[/thread]

Leave feedback please. :)

Dear friends of GTDS
We have decided to end GTDS. I would like to thank all of our friends for your support and your friendship over the last year and a half GTDS existed. Hope you guys had fun at our competitions we held. It has been fun and a great experience for us. We all have enjoyed your company and mostly your friendship. Some of us have already either joined other teams or are free lacing I guess you can say. Maverick and I would just like to say it has been great fun getting to know everyone in the drifting community, and you guys have been very supportive. Thanks again all of you guys. Hope to see you guys around. Just remember KEEP DRIFTING FUN. PEACE

GTDS-ZACHERY (ORPHAN-THIRTY7)

Going to miss it. :( GTDS will forever be my first real drift team. At least the relationships will keep on going. PL, Zach, Nar, love you guys... lots of homo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back