GTF Sportscar & GT World Championships - SIGN UP -

  • Thread starter Thread starter F2002
  • 63 comments
  • 2,730 views
well...then choose the better car. Some people can drive better with different cars.....
 
You think you can beat a Viper or Corvette with your Sard, troy?
 
Originally posted by made in holland
You think you can beat a Viper or Corvette with your Sard, troy?
I think I can outrun the Corvette with my Tom's Supra. Of course, that is with me driving the Vette, not someone who can actually drive. :D
Seriously though, I think I can run better laps with the supra over the vette. maybe...

Definitely not the Viper though, No Way. I've got my Viper working it... it is well.... Es Nasty 😈
 
Well 7 teams in and round one will be in two weeks time :)
 
Originally posted by F2002
Well 7 teams in and round one will be in two weeks time :)

Are you gonna post the combatants.. I mean teams and racers? So we can see who we are racing against and what machines everyone chose.

I'm ready!! I'm gonna start my thumb exercises to tonight. ;)
 
I told f2002 that i didnt care what class i was gonna race in since i'd cream ya all 😈

Me thinks i'll pick GT1, R390 :fdevil:

My GT2 pick would have been the S2000LM
My GT3 pick would have been the Viper of course.
 
Well the round one thread will be up this saturday :)
 
we'll be kicking off shortly dudes :)
 
dark-blue :nervous: Hey F2002 just wondering if you have set a date for series start-up and when we need to have qual. times in by ie. 1 day prior, 1 week?
 
Hi F2002,
Is it too late to sign up? :nervous:
 
Hi again,
If anyone wants to be my teammate Pm me
Thanks
Ed :cool:
 
I will ;)

Sorry i didn't PM you :p
 
Dont u already run a team troy ?
 
umm....i have a 1 person team. Me. So i thought i would team up with ed.
 
Great Troy!
The cars I chose are
Gt1-R390 m
Gt2-FTO lm
GT3-Toms Supra
And I put for teamname: Flying Pigs racing
If you want anything different just ask! :D
 
Good luck all, 1st round next weekend :)
 
Round 1 thread be up soon !
 
Originally posted by ed99
Great Troy!
The cars I chose are
Gt1-R390 m
Gt2-FTO lm
GT3-Toms Supra
And I put for teamname: Flying Pigs racing
If you want anything different just ask! :D

Hey guy you can only run in 1 class. I already tried asking to run in all 3 classes
 
No, u asked weather u can run in all 3 classes, a team with 3 different drivers can run their cars in any class, seperate if they want. Anyways, even though round 1 thread aint up, I already got a time :eek: :D
 
Zero, wanna join are team? :D
 
Thanks but no thanks ED I like racin on my own. I dont wanna embarrass you as a teammate when i squash u:p
 
Originally posted by F2002
No, u asked weather u can run in all 3 classes, a team with 3 different drivers can run their cars in any class, seperate if they want. Anyways, even though round 1 thread aint up, I already got a time :eek: :D
Oh do tell you dirty F2002!! ;)
 
Originally posted by F2002
No, u asked weather u can run in all 3 classes, a team with 3 different drivers can run their cars in any class, seperate if they want. Anyways, even though round 1 thread aint up, I already got a time :eek: :D

Whatever guy:cool:
 
I was just wondering?? Have you ever been to a communist country?? Which one? :confused:
Again, not meaning anything by it, just wondering why you wouldn't be flying the Georgia state flag or the ole Stars and Stripes.
 
Originally posted by barryf1fan
I was just wondering?? Have you ever been to a communist country?? Which one? :confused:
Again, not meaning anything by it, just wondering why you wouldn't be flying the Georgia state flag or the ole Stars and Stripes.

Its just a transition to my new avatar whenever Pako decides to make it.

No i have not been to a communist country, the GA flag blows now that they took the Confed Battle Flag out of it.
 
Originally posted by Zero


Its just a transition to my new avatar whenever Pako decides to make it.

No i have not been to a communist country, the GA flag blows now that they took the Confed Battle Flag out of it.
K, just wondering.
 
I'm gonna hold out on the online racing competitions until PS2 goes online and GT4 comes out. Then it's Fuc4in on! I like your idea about GT1, 2, and 3, like Le Mans.
 
Back