(GTFEC) | Gran Turismo Formula E Championship | ROUND 3 OPEN!Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 139 comments

What day do you prefer to race on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What time does the race start? I thought it would not start until 10:00 UTC
10PM BST, I couldn't correct the poll so I added an option that said that times are BST not UTC, so essentially 9PM UTC. Sorry for the mix up mate. 👍

No problem. I did not notice that part of the poll, so I thought the race was an hour later than it actually was. Sorry for the no-show. I hope to be on time next week, though.👍

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this week once again due to internet problems. As far as I know it should be installed on the 18th which means I should be good for next week

I'm out again, I have go-karts on and I have a 🤬 load of stuff to do to the kart to prepare it for it's first race in 7 months.
Yeah yeah that's fine mate. Priorities. :) 👍 Good luck by the way. :gtpflag:

@rcb929, @FutureF1, @goofytyler, @CAB114, @peiratis1976, @cbcvabch, @NW48 @amcdo122 Did I miss anyone here @Mikey24 ?

Tagging everyone because this is a V.I.P- Very Important Post :lol:

OK, Mikey and I were the only ones who showed up to race at Tokyo today, and everyone one else, Mikey and I found out, was either offline or already let us know they would not attend. I personally believe that the reason the GTFEC is having a nearly desolate grid like this on race day is because Mikey is not providing all the necessary information to the drivers of the series. By necessary information, I mean things such as the date, and time of the race, what track the race is taking place at, and the HP reduction, just to name some pieces of info. I talked to Mikey about this, and he agreed with me, telling me it was hard for him to manage everything on his own. That shows in this post, actually...
Okay, I wont have time to do the attendance sheet this morning because of work. Somebody else can take the liberties if they wish (as long as they know how to), and if not can you all please state whether you'll be attending tonight?
We discussed what should happen next, and we came to an agreement.The GTFEC race at Tokyo will be moved to next week on June 19 at the usual time of 9:00 PM UTC. In the meantime, I will assume the role of a co-manager of sorts, seeing what I can do to help Mikey get all the information out to you. I believe if you drivers know all the info needed for race day, there will be an improved grid. If, on race day, less than 5 drivers show up to the race, the GTFEC will be redone from scratch. The preparations for the series will be redone, with co-managers to help Mikey re-organize and keep track of the series events. If the quota of 5 drivers is met, the GTFEC will continue, but Mikey and I will see if others want to be co-managers of the series. Mikey and I will need all the help we can get to improve the overall quality of GTFEC.

Last edited:
So my internet has finally been connected and I will no longer have to use my phones hotspot, therefore I will be able to attend this week. I wasn't sure if a new attendance sheet was being created or we will just reuse previous weeks.

Just realized that I'm going to the V8 Supercars this weekend, so I might have to leave 15 minutes or so early. However am still keen to get back into it.

I'm saddened to announce that I have to withdraw my full-time entry into this series. This series started a few weeks later than I anticipated and in a time where I'm becoming extremely busy with sport, school, family and friends, I have to make some sacrifices. I hope to be able to join you's later in the series when I'm not as pressed for time. Again, I'm extremely saddened to be leaving this series as a full-time driver, but I do hope to be able to join this series again later this season.

I'm saddened to announce that I have to withdraw my full-time entry into this series. This series started a few weeks later than I anticipated and in a time where I'm becoming extremely busy with sport, school, family and friends, I have to make some sacrifices. I hope to be able to join you's later in the series when I'm not as pressed for time. Again, I'm extremely saddened to be leaving this series as a full-time driver, but I do hope to be able to join this series again later this season.
Oh that's too bad. I wanted to ask if you could help Mikey and I manage the series. I know how great you are at series management.

@FutureF1, @goofytyler, @CAB114, @peiratis1976, @cbcvabch, @NW48, @Mikey24, @amcdo122, @rcb929

Gran Turismo Formula E Championship
Round 3- Tokyo

Race day! Today Formula E will race at the prestigious Tokyo R246 city circuit. This track is a lot wider than Rome or Madrid, and therefore, there are many more overtaking opportunities on this track. Since there is a long front straight, staying in the slipstream is key to keeping pace with the pack here.

This round will decide the future of GTFEC. If 5 or more drivers do show upto the lobby, the series will continue as normal. However, if less than 5 drivers show up, GTFEC will start over again. Everything will be reset, including points, HP reductions, and races. Sign-ups will also be reopened. @NW48 and @CAB114 have already announced they will not be attending, but it is expected that everyone else will attend.

Race lobby will open in about 2 hours.

HP Reductions:
@rcb929- 186BHP
@Timlour- 194BHP
@FutureF1- 197BHP
@amcdo122- Back to 202BHP

Pit Window: 25-35 minutes

Back