(GTFEC) | Gran Turismo Formula E Championship | ROUND 3 OPEN!Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 139 comments

What day do you prefer to race on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I could probably manage Fridays most weeks but its a bit late to be sure! Why are you doing it so late?
To be sure that it doesn't clash with anything. :)

Also, I could change it from UTC to BST so it's 10PM UK time? đź‘Ť

To be sure that it doesn't clash with anything. :)

Also, I could change it from UTC to BST so it's 10PM UK time? đź‘Ť

That would be better for me, 10PMs on Fridays for an hour I could probably manage, I couldn't promise to be sober every week though...

That would be better for me, 10PMs on Fridays for an hour I could probably manage, I couldn't promise to be sober every week though...
Hahaha, I don't really have a social life anymore after what happened when I drank too much... :lol:

*typical teenager* :rolleyes:

Okay, first of all, I've been a little busy with GTPES and Coursework. But GTPES team managing work has relaxed (next race is June) and Coursework is finished so we can get on with this! :D

When is it starting, even if some testing or something ?
I will be holding a testing session next Friday at 9PM UTC at the Eiger Nordwand circuit. It will be open to anyone signed up and those who are interested and have been viewing the page. đź‘Ť

Sign in-peiratis1976 greece
I sign up using the form and would like to join the mahindra team
I have placed both of you onto the drivers' list. I look forward to seeing you two on track! :)

I would like to join this as I love watching the real life Formula E.
goofytyler/goofytyler1995/United States
Virgin Racing Team

Okay right, now we have 10 entries!

@rcb929
@FutureF1
@David Talle
@Mikey24
@amcdo122
@goofytyler
@NW48
@Timlour
@peiratis1976
@cbcvabch

I will be releasing event dates sometime today, and hopefully we can get cracking next week! :)

I will also be holding a test session that I was due to host last week but last-minute plans ruined that :banghead:, but we back this week and hopefully every week to come! :)

I hope all of you understand the rules stated in the OP, especially the FanBoost section.

The test session will be on Friday at 9PM UTC.

image.jpg

Looks interesting, i signed up for this team, do we have dates for the events?

My bad, i can not particqpate now i saw the time that the events are starting and it is too late for me :)

Okay right, now we have 10 entries!

@rcb929
@FutureF1
@David Talle
@Mikey24
@amcdo122
@goofytyler
@NW48
@Timlour
@peiratis1976
@cbcvabch

I will be releasing event dates sometime today, and hopefully we can get cracking next week! :)

I will also be holding a test session that I was due to host last week but last-minute plans ruined that :banghead:, but we back this week and hopefully every week to come! :)

I hope all of you understand the rules stated in the OP, especially the FanBoost section.

The test session will be on Friday at 9PM UTC.
Hey mate. Just wondering if I missed something. Was there a test session held on Friday? Also do we have the calendar and dates released? I'm exited to start the series :D

Hey mate. Just wondering if I missed something. Was there a test session held on Friday? Also do we have the calendar and dates released? I'm exited to start the series :D
No there wasn't a test session. Honestly, I forgot about it while doing work on my guitars. :banghead:

Yes I do have dates, I will post them up in a bit. đź‘Ť

@rcb929 @FutureF1 @David Talle @amcdo122 @goofytyler @NW48 @Timlour @peiratis1976 @cbcvabch

Please note that I have included dates on the calendar. For easier reference I will post them here, too.

Round 1 - 22nd May 2015
Round 2 - 29th May 2015
Round 3 - 5th June 2015
Round 4 - 12th June 2015
Round 5 - 19th June 2015
Round 6 - 26th June 2015
Round 7 - 3rd July 2015
Round 8 - 10th July 2015
Round 9 - 17th July 2015
Round 10 - 24th July 2015​

Back