GTHD 30+ High Quality Pics!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo HD' started by pimp racer, Dec 25, 2006.

1. BloodMachine

BloodMachine

The physics is a big one for me. PGR has great physics, Gran Turismo 1 was so so much better than GT3...
    Better tyre smoke would be nice. Again, GT3 didn't have good smoke effects, it's like they haven't even tried to emulate real smoke.
    I think though, perhaps with the new drifting, the physics should be returned to something close to real. Drifting in the last two GT games was just not possible. The cars stick to the track like...like a car shouldn't do.

I played PGR 3 in a Toys R Us recently, in an all wheel drive Murcielago. It was great, adjusting the triggers to accelerate enough to not spin around...
    GT3 is just wrong.

2. ChadSpeed

ChadSpeed

Good Night! Some of those pics look real, if only the sound was as good. Just when I thought the graphics in FM2 were looking decent I am now dissapointed with them, for GT is the king of real looking cars, and in another 2 to 3 years when GT5 comes who knows how good it will look.

Also can you post some pics of the modded cars, I know that they may not be the same as GT5, but just curiuos if its still only the generic one size fits all never looks good on any car wings. Also if the exhaust changes in the performance models, both in sound and looks. Carbon Fiber hoods too? Please post.

3. EJRocky

EJRocky

OH MY GOD. Will someone pleaase steal my PS2 so my parents will have to buy me a replacement PS3?! That Celica rally car is BEAUTIFUL! I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. :scared:

4. SileightyCyrus

SileightyCyrus

Physics: I don't know who said the game had questionable physics. I drift in real life. I have friends in the drifting community here in Portland who would agree that these are the best drifting physics available on a console. The physics are not a problem. GT4 was ridiculous, and there are a billion reasons why. GT3 was super sticky, but countersteering plus throttle input with it's relation to oversteer EVEN considering the incredibly slow reaction on the controller were spot on.

5. BloodMachine

BloodMachine

2-3 years? It's been announced for 2008.

6. ChadSpeed

ChadSpeed

Well I'm just useing the logic that PD has never realeased ontime, maybe they will.

7. Supercar_Killer

Supercar_Killer

*cue backflips and dancing* it has rims that look like real rims when you're racing on the track and don't just look good when you're buying them !!!!!!!!!

8. JohnBM01

JohnBM01 Premium

Well if it isn't pimp racer! It's pictures like these in which we feel jealous of people who don't have a PS3 by now (many of us probably don't have one by now). ^_^ Absolutely amazing material. This is wicked sick. Only thing I can hope for in the future is that we can see a lot more cars and even some new tracks. This bad boy is looking sharp. VERY sharp. I'm quite astonished at the level of detail for the cars. It's even great to see the 599 (or whatever it's called) with so many colors to choose from. Almost as many colors as the NSX lineup, but a far cry from some of the muscle cars in GT4. I still can't wait to see the F430 in the game. And if there's going to be excessive customization like in the Forza series, then I can already imagine my dream Ferrari race car.

It's good to finally be back in school and enjoy broadband (and learning, of course). Nice job with all the pictures. Mad love to PD for the job they've done.

9. bodybuilder

bodybuilder

Ferrari : how much model car having? just one?

10. DuckRacer

DuckRacer Premium

Okay...

There's one specific model of a Ferrari in GTHD, and it's the 599 GTB... however, there's also a tuned version of one with presumably a power boost...

11. Pebb

Pebb

Also it is the last car you have to unlock if I remember right.

12. Dave A

Dave A Premium

There's two Ferrari's confirmed for GT5 so far, the 599GTB and the F430. But expect there to be more of them.

13. BloodMachine

BloodMachine

Does anyone agree that with Ferrari's we can expect Lamborghini's? Yay!

14. jessekatianda

jessekatianda

Reading your sentence made me wish that Maserati were still on the loving hands of Ferrari. Oh well, a man can't get everything at once. :)

15. BloodMachine

BloodMachine

Maserati too plx. That would make for some awesome races. Ferrari don't own Maserati anymore? Who does? I'm pretty sure they still share showrooms...

16. Ocean

Ocean

you think theyll include other rims for the 599? i think the starry, pentagram rims suck in comparison