GTMSA | Alfa Romeo 4C Cup | Panoz wins both races and the championship at Sardegna!

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 84 comments
That was really fun yesterday! Things didn't ended up as planned for me, but hey it was fun fighting for first

here's a quick pic :)

GT Sport 15.jpg

Yeah, race 2 was the most fun I've ever had on GTS by a country mile.

Results will be a bit slower than normal this week, there's a few incidents that need to be looked over.

Results will be a lot slower than normal this week.

Stewards' Notes:

• Race 2, Lap 12 incident between @Panoz , @Alex Mart , and @Akmuq deemed a racing incident with no action taken.
  • Race 2, Lap 12 incident between @Yeratel84 , myself, and @bloodyboyblue deemed to be Yera's fault. This would've resulted in a position swap to put blue ahead of Yera in the results, however, Yera crashed on the last lap, rendering any possible penalty moot. No action taken.
  • Race 3, Lap 13 incident between @GTPorsche and @bigbeefytaco deemed to be equal fault with no action taken.
Results and Tables:

r3_results.png

Underline denotes pole. Italics denote fastest lap.

r3_table.png

Unfortunately I think I'm going to skip this weekend's round. Really want to concentrate on the last two FIA Manufacturers rounds and I'm struggling to find the pace at Bathurst on the soft tire. Want to do some more testing there and go in having just driven the car and not something on SH tires. :P

Stewards' Notes:

• @Akmuq given a 5 point penalty for two separate incidents with @Alex Mart on laps 8 and 13 of Race 2. While neither incident on its own was worthy of more than a warning, both in combination were judged as if it were a single, more serious incident.
  • @GTPorsche given a 5 point penalty for incident with @RedPartyhat and @Akmuq on lap 11 of Race 2.
  • @RedPartyhat given a 5 point penalty for incident with @Yeratel84 on lap 6 of Race 2, and for generally overaggressive driving throughout the weekend.
  • @gokartman78 given a 10 point penalty for attempting to brake-check @Akmuq at the end of Race 2.
Results and Tables:

r4_results.png

Underline denotes pole. Italics denote fastest lap.

*5 point penalty
**10 point penalty

r4_table.png

This table accounts for the drop round. While not mathematically certain, the championship race is looking very good for Panoz. Only @bigbeefytaco and @bloodyboyblue are still in contention for the championship, and for either to win the championship, it would essentially require them to sweep the weekend and for Panoz to have his lowest score of the season.

Also, @Matty , @Niop , @RedPartyhat , appreciate you guys showing up on short notice. Let me know what car numbers you'd like for next week.​

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn’t make last week. I was at a mates farm and we got back later than expected. Should make the last round this weekend.

Putting the room up a little early today. Qualifying will begin in a bit over two and a half hours.

Fun finale. Speed wasn't there but I hadn't even driven the car before, can see why these have been a hit.

Also, GTMSA, welcome back.

Greetings All,

I have seen the championship has ended but wanted to sign up anyhow for the next one. Please the details below:

Car #: 64
GTP Username: Metal721
PSN: Metal721

Back