(GTOR) | GT1 World Championship - Currently postponed.Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 669 comments

Should I continue to Rounds 3, 4 & 5 or leave the series as it is (postpone)?

• Carry on.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stop/postpone.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi mikey, I wouldn't mind being a part of this. I cant commit to Saturdays so can I go down as a reserve?
Hey doom, it's great to have you here! Yeah sure, just pop up when you can race. :) But always try and keep up to date with the thread! :)

Can we shorten the calendar to about 6 races? I get a feeling this is a casual series so it needs a casual calender.
And once pcars comes out on the 2nd of April, our GT6 time will be limited!

Can we shorten the calendar to about 6 races? I get a feeling this is a casual series so it needs a casual calender.
And once pcars comes out on the 2nd of April, our GT6 time will be limited!
I'll have a look into it and a decision will be officially made and published before Wednesday 11th March. 👍

UPDATE:-

Cars are, again, being revised and will be re-released for Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. For Saturday, can you please use the specifications provided on the link provided on Posts #1 and #2.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 👍

Am I missing something because when I click the cars link, it takes me to a spreadsheet that only contains the Mercedes. help
Ah right okay, I'll get that sorted today. I'll post and tag you when I've solved that problem. 👍

Are you viewing on a phone?

Latest Posts

Back