(GTOR) | GT1 World Championship - Currently postponed.Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 669 comments

Should I continue to Rounds 3, 4 & 5 or leave the series as it is (postpone)?

• Carry on.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stop/postpone.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Season one hasent even started! You need to make season 1 the best season ever to attract drives in to the series!
My best advice is to coppy the GTWC and keep focused on the current season and keep the next a secret!
pretty much on for now. mikey this is probably the best start you've had to any series you've attempted. just focus on it first and build a solid group 👍

Season one hasent even started! You need to make season 1 the best season ever to attract drives in to the series!
My best advice is to coppy the GTWC and keep focused on the current season and keep the next a secret!
You mean copy the GTWC banners, right?

Yea mate copy banners for a gt3 championship and use them for a gt1 series. Let's just hope no one notices!
As much as I like them I dont think so:sly:

No answer is an answer, in a roundabout way...

images

Hi Guys,

I am very interested in joining this league please, so if theres still space available, could I join then please?

Regards
Clive

GTP Name?: Clivevdb

PSN Name?: Clivevdb_RSA
Car Choice?: McLaren F1 GTR-BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
Full Time/Part Time?: Full or Part which ever is needed

Right, guys, sorry about last weekend. I was very busy but we're going racing today! :)

@Pubs16
@FutureF1
@RyanRacer
@1Lambofan
@SK8RBOI
@Clivevdb

Those who want to sign up?
@gtic_ybear
@paoloevans

6 Hours of Silverstone

Will be opening room at 7PM!

P.S. Having some trouble with the club so until I sort that out, we will be using a public lobby.
What?! You haven't responded for weeks and now, after we've given up on this series, you tell us we have a race in a couple of hours. I'm sorry man but I'm out. Next time, give us at least 1 week notice.

Back