(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did a ton of testing at deep forest, hope I don't do too badly, may the GT gods bring me more podiums.
I've not tested at Deep Forest. I do know the track quite well though.

I can remember doing a GT5 time trial event around DF in an Alfa Romeo 8C. It was a slippery car, but it taught me the track, I learnt every inch of it. I was using the DS3 back then though, and this is GT6, so anything could happen.

When I think about rolo I sometimes think what's the point in tuning a car.
Oh remember now giving him a tune to test my car, he took like 2s off my best time lol.
I guess it was handy he could not tune a car.
The best tune is knowing the track to know the track you have to test it alot.
It's really good if you can get test times with others round the track.
That's the best thing about the endurance race Monday night, really opens learning the track with others.

I can't make them all but wish I could, there a great pre-test race, also great if you get a win ;)

The endurance nights are great for testing. It's nice to see what the actual race pace will be, especially while using the SM tyres. I've possibly enjoyed the endurance racing more than the shorter races on Wednesday's. Which is odd, I expected the endurance to be rather boring and predictable...... I was wrong. :ouch:

I've not tested at Deep Forest. I do know the track quite well though.
What Ian means Nug is he may need to fight for 1st place lol.

I've not tested DF yet but I'm thinking it maybe the FF cars play ground, final turn down the staight I think my C4 will draft that vovlo well.
Maybe for a first turn move on it, or maybe taking it on the line for what ever place that be (love it to be for first)
FR drivers going to be oh come on dam FF cars but there bends for them to over take and then there a staight for us to get in there way again lol.

BTCC was a lot like Gttcc but in BTCC I was a FR man cars more fun, so I know the stress FR boys have with the FF cars lol

What Ian means Nug is he may need to fight for 1st place lol.
:lol: I fight for the podiums in this series too, especially on Wednesday evenings. I'm happy with a podium each night really, anything else is a bonus and a win is awesome.

I just don't expect to win, otherwise I'm left bitterly disappointed. :lol:

FR is a totally different beast to drive. It demands respect. Maybe I'll convert to FR one day.

After months of waiting the real motorsport kicks off in 6 hours

upload_2015-3-12_19-51-25.jpeg

It was Beijing Olympic Park Circuit... yeah, I know :lol:... and Nicolas Prost swerved over into his path without checking his mirrors... 👍
I'm sorry but I stick by my conspiracy theory.

They really needed to get some publicity for the series, and a final lap battle and crash sounds like a great way to do it, that's why the crash was so pathetic. It was planned before hand.

I'm sorry but I stick by my conspiracy theory.

They really needed to get some publicity for the series, and a final lap battle and crash sounds like a great way to do it, that's why the crash was so pathetic. It was planned before hand.
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fantastic theory, mate! I'd have never thought of that! :odd: 👍

What are you thinking of?

April the 5th for me is the first sprint of the season, at Treloy sprint in Newquay, Cornwall. :D
Thought you meant BTCC :lol:

We've now decided to have a year away from the track this year. No point spending time watching others have fun when we have so much to do here. The V6 is stripped now and doesn't look like much damage has been done which is good. Now just need to pull the body of tomorrow :(

Are you doing the full championship this year mate?

Exactly, get the car done and get on track :cheers:
Sucks what happened to the engine bud :(. No wonder people dont trust garages these days.
You going to strip it down and start again or just doing the bits that need sorting?

Were entering the Cornish speed championship, its not many races so should make most of them.

you'll love it once you get racing, its all you think about from then on :bowdown:

Sucks what happened to the engine bud :(. No wonder people dont trust garages these days.
You going to strip it down and start again or just doing the bits that need sorting?

Were entering the Cornish speed championship, its not many races so should make most of them.

you'll love it once you get racing, its all you think about from then on :bowdown:

Speed pasty's making?
Sorry had to say it, Dam I want a good pasty now

I enjoy watching Formula E. The races are quite entertaining if you're bored.
You'd have to be pretty damn bored....

Anyways, sorry for any connection issues and lag issues again. I don't have the fastest connection speeds although they seem better than when i used to live at home with my parents so that's good enough for me at the minute. Race one was, darn awful... it's what happens when you spend a week doing nothing else except avoiding Brands Hatch. Had pace here, not as much as some, and defintiely not as much as I could of had with a bit more track time.

Race Two, I switched to endurance mode after realising I pitted with another 24 laps to go on the softer compounds. That was my first Race 2 race, so I didn't know what to expect from the tyre life. Kept it low 48's and high 47's through most of the stint, and save for driving too aggressive after encountering MadBean, plugged away at the lead but couldn't quite keep the 1s per lap rhythm going to catch Ian, but put the fight to Stocky in the closing lap, had to make him push for sure!

Race Three, as noted in the lobby, I had no gauge instruments showing up on my screen, and so I was having to second guess my gears constantly. Could have continued, but at what cost to everyone else? Didn't want to find out, having lag is bad enough, methinks...

it's all apart now and it looks in great shape, so may as well do it properly

will google that ;)

So, just watched F1 Practice, won't spoil anything but let's just say the top of the times have a sense of Deja Vu.

Also, I know this is hardly an important point but I'm loving the new graphics. Looks nice and clean.

Back