(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
9RkU47M.png

GTOR's Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship

Season 3 by True-blue-8

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hall Of Fame

Season 1

Driver -
FaithlessEmo - Swift Autosport - Renault Sport Megané R.S '08
Team - Swift Autosport - A-B-P, FaithlessEmo, StormPacer17
Indepndent - yuc2002 - Honda Racing - Honda Civic Type R '08
Manufacture - Ford Focus ST '13 - Buck_aroo2, Dimse91, duker_86, mikey_2412, True-blue-8

Season 2
Driver -
xflow1390 - Privateer - Toyota 86 GT '12
Team - Champion Racing - Buck_aroo2, FaithlessEmo
Independent - xflow1390 - Privateer - Toyota 86 GT '12
Manufacture - Toyota 86 GT '12 - choochter, TheOldStig, xflow1390, yuc2002
Tyres - Dunlop - A-B-P, JOE9074, True-blue-8, yuc2002

STATS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signing up

If you wish to race, you will need to sign up. You can do this by either posting in the thread in the format below or send a PM to myself. Please try to keep in contact and up to date with the thread. Checking at least once a week.

GTP ID / PSN ID / Car / Team Name / #

e.g True-blue-8 / True-blue-8 / Ford / GTORacing / #99

A GTPlanet account is not required, however it is requested and strongly recommended.

Please read all rules before signing up. By signing up you agree to follow all rules and behaviour in a suitable and friendly manner.

You will be required to add True-blue-8 on PSN. If you are in Division 1 you will also need to add pamellaaa whereas division 2 drivers must add yuc2002. you will also need to join the GTOR community club in GT6 (#1021363)

Race Timetable

Races will take place on Wednesday nights. All times are correct as of BST.

18:55 - All D1 drivers are expected to have joined the room & Track reset and spec checks
19:00 - Qualifying
19:15 - Race 1
19:40 - Race 2
20:15 - Super-Pole
20:20 - Race 3

Room Settings
Tyre/Fuel Depletion:
Race 1: Normal / Race 2: Normal / Race 3: Off
Damage: Light
Grip Reduction: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
False Starts: On

Driving line and ABS are the only driving aids allowed.
The lobby will be held in the GTOR community club section.

Division 1 / 2 (D1 & D2)
Drivers will be split into Division 1 and Division 2. Both rooms will be exactly the same. Division 2 will be hosted by @yuc2002

Race Rules
Qualifying
will last 12 minutes to determine the starting grid for race 1.

Race 1 will last 20 minutes. A pit stop is mandatory inside the designated pit window.

Race 2 starting grid will be determined by the reverse results of Race 1. Drivers are not allowed to leave the lobby or rage quit between these two races. The race will last 30 minutes. Each driver is required to use the soft and medium tyres during the race. They may start on any tyre they wish, but must change during the designated pit window.

Race 3 will be a 10 minute sprint. The grid is determined by a Super-Pole. Drivers are allowed their out lap, driving out of the pits then will have 1 timed lap only.

Regulations
All cars may be tuned with any parts you wish (unless stated) and as long as it meets the correct specification.

All cars must run with Sports Soft tyres (and Medium in Race 2 only). Racing Wet tyres may be used in wet conditions, however Intermediates are banned.

Aero parts are optional. A rear wing of your choice and front splitter may be added if you so wish. However flat floors are banned.

The use of Nitro is prohibited.

Drivers must run the correct body colour and number given to the race director. If a driver wishes to change they may do so but must notify the host prior to race start.

Success Penalty
To keep the championship as close and open as possible, the top 5 drivers will receive a power reduction. Each car will have a % reduction of their power.

1st : -9%
2nd : -7%
3rd : -5%
4th : -3%
5th : -1%

Drivers who finish in the top 5 in race 3 will receive a penalty for race 1 the following week.

After race 1 and 2, all penalties will be halved. The top 5 will then receive their previous race penalties on top

BHP: 310
1st: -28bhp
2nd: -23bhp
3rd: -17bhp
4th: -11bhp
5th: -4bhp

BHP: 290
1st: -26bhp
2nd: -21bhp
3rd: -15bhp
4th: -9bhp
5th: -3bhp

BHP: 280
1st: -25bhp
2nd: -20bhp
3rd: -14bhp
4th: -8bhp
5th: -3bhp

You only need to know your own :) It sounds confusing but is a walk in the park with @sb360 who will be calling out your pens.

Division 1 Pen sheet

Division 2 Pen sheet
Calendar
The season will consist of 8 rounds (24 races). The calendar wass determined by a vote from all drivers.

1. Laguna Seca
hgfctyu.png

2. Rome
tr.png

3. Brands Hatch Indy 1980's
kjhgf.png

4. Deep Forest Raceway
iuytrd.png

5. Cote D'Azur
images3BI8FXC3.jpg

6. Tsukuba
kjhbgf.png

7. Motegi East
;lkjhg.png

8. Silverstone National
,hg.png

Points will be awarded as followed;

1st: 20pts
2nd: 18pts
3rd: 16pts
4th: 14pts
5th: 12pts
6th: 10pts
7th: 9pts
8th: 8pts
9th: 7pts
10th: 6pts
11th: 5pts
12th: 4pts
13th: 3pts
14th: 2pts
15th: 1pt

1 point will be awarded to the driver who sets Pole and Super-Pole
1 point will be awarded to the driver who sets fastest lap in each race
1 point will be awarded to each lap leader (Defined as crossing the start/finish line in 1st place)

Drivers who suffer a Disconnection will be classified as a mechanical failure.

All championships will have 2 drop scores from any round.
Independent drivers will score for a separate championship in the following;

1st - 10pts
2nd - 8pts
3rd - 6pts
4th - 4pts
5th - 2pts
6th - 1pt
Plus any bonus points they score overall.

Manufactures will have one car (the highest) score per race.

Team Formation
Teams will have 2 drivers, a 3rd driver may be allowed to run as an independent and stand in for an absent driver.
Team mates do not have to use the same car.
Teams must use the same colour body but may run different colour rims.
5 team spots will be available and 6 independent spots.

Wet weather
Tracks that support wet weather options may be used. Weather will be set to the area of the track. If the track does not exist, then we will go by London conditions. There may also be a night race during the season. The race and in game settings according to weather will be set to the following (GMT):

Race 1 - 13:00
Race 2 - 15:00
Race 3 - 17:00

Special Prizes
Yes, I know there are a lot keen about this. It is 99.99% sure to happen.
It will remain a secret until we reach closer to the end of the season. The Top 3 drivers will be awarded this special prize. We are very lucky to be offered it and can't thank this person enough. What? Who? Well, I guess you'll have to wait ;)

Other
If a driver has an incident they wish to report, please send a PM to myself or another steward. The steward panel will then review the decision and come to a decision, handing out penalties or reprimands if required. If you see a penalty you are unsure about, please message to myself. You will be given 24hrs to appeal if you wish.

Reprimands
If you receive the following penalties on your licence, you will receive the following:

3 Reprimands - Start at the back of grid for Race 1
4 Reprimands - Drive through penalty at the next race
5 Reprimands - 10 point championship reduction
6 Reprimands - Race Ban
Drivers may be penalized for both on and off track behaviour.

Drivers are also expected to follow the GTTCC Rulebook

All rules are there for a reason. All drivers, including the host, do not receive special credit. Please read all rules before signing up. I was not aware of that rule is not a valid excuse.

Drivers who are AWOL will receive a warning, after this a reprimand. All drivers are expected to notify the host before the race whether they can race or not.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed ideas and helped out in any way possible. Also to @sb360 for the data and logos :cheers:

The GTTCC is a group of people who enjoy clean racing, socializing and having fun. We try to get every driver involved and feel welcome. Any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck and have fun, here's to another great season. 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Entry List

There is no limit to how many drivers who may sign up, part timers are welcome.

Cars

BMW 135i Coupé '07 280BHP 1380KG
4wfyEcarovd4PKEUsG_0.jpg
D1 - 0/3 Available
D2 - 1/3 Available

Citroën C4 Coupé 2.0 VTS '05 290BHP 1240KG
cocO7VmUZfd4m7A4RR_0.jpg
D1 - 2/3 Available
D2 - 2/3 Available

Ford Focus ST '13 290bhp 1240KG
g2S5di7a5U54yWczuk_0.jpg
D1 - 2/3 Available

D2 - 0/3 Available

Honda Integra Type R '04 280BHP 1270KG
If7k0y9f4vd4zPlYV7_0.jpg
D1 - 1/3 Available
D2 - 1/3 Available

Nissan Skyline 350GT Type SP '06 290BHP 1420KG
wXF7avfFmTs4RSlcI6_0.jpg
D1 - 2/3 Available
D2 - 2/3 Available

Toyota 86 GT '12 290BHP 1320KG
aV7xC48xqU5ocidAVG_0.jpg
D1 - 1/3 Available
D2 - 2/3 Available

Volkswagon Golf V GTI '05 270BHP 1280KG
ZVtRN2kIzbYJMoQ1_0.jpg
D1 - 2/3 Available
D2 - 0/3 Available

Volvo C30 R-Design '09 310BHP 1250KG
AN6GCGzZnZk4zOZ0R_0.jpg
D1 - 3/3 Available
D2 - 2/3 Available

qdwertuiyui.jpg

Drivers

Division 1
1. True-blue-8 / True-blue-8 / Toyota / GTORacing / #99
2. SkengD / skengdigi / Toyota / GTORacing . #8
3. DR_ingo5 / DR_ingo5 / BMW / Sexwall Racing / #55
4. Duker_86 / duker_86 / Honda / Sexwall Racing / #86
5. NinjaEvo / NinjitsuEvolved / Nissan / Russian Roulette Racing / #76
6. FaithlessEmo / FaithlessEmo / BMW / Russian Roulette Racing / #5
7 xflow1390 / xflow1390 / BMW / Privateer (I) / #1
8. GT_Vette / TRL_Agro / VW / Team RedLine (I)/ #19
9. Storm_SP17 / StormPacer17 / Citroen / MMM Racing (I) / #17
10. buck1 / Buck_aroo2 / TBA / Team Manny Pacquiao (I) / #88
11. wambam23 / wambam23 / Ford / Cabra Loca Racing (I) / #03
12. STOCKY8A1 / STOCKY8A1 / Honda / Blue Bull Racing / #47

Division 2
1. TickleMyNug / TickleMyNugget / Honda / Asylum Racing / #23
2. sibbystiggy / TheOldStig / Honda / Asylum Racing / #48
3. John sweet / JOE9074 / VW / Blue Bull Racing / #11
4. David Talle / ElCondensator / Toyota / Blue Bull Racing / #92
5. Mikey24 / mikey_2412 / Nissan / Rebellion Racing / #24
6. swiftsmith / smith1001 / Volvo / Rebellion Racing / #6
7. von Holstein / Mystiq83 / BMW / GTORacing (I) / #95
8. Matt tiff / allstarjimmmy / Citroen / TBA (I) / #15
9. Doomstorm16 / doomstorm16 / BMW / FRS Motorsport (I) / #16
10. Teuchter / choochter / VW / BB Racing (I) / #22
11. fedelobster / lobsterfede / Ford / Privateer (I) / #75
12. TDZdave / TDZ-4-12-14-88 / VW / Privateer (I) / #72
13. Buda_Death / Buda_Death / Ford / Privateer (I) / #68
14. bloodyblueboy / bloodyboyblue / Ford / Privateer (I) / #25
15. CptMadBean / CptMadBean / Citroen / Runner Beans Racing (I) / #42
16. Ian_83 / PleaseD1e / Volvo / Perfect Apex Racing / #83
17. RacingLine / TRL_EVOLUTION / Volvo / Team RedLine / #14
18. sb360 / Pamellaaa / Honda / Blue Bull Racing / #13

Last edited:
Division 1

Drivers

Teams

Independent

Manufacture

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Division 2

Drivers

Teams

Independent

Manufacture

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Endurance

Drivers

Teams

Next Round Info

Season Finished!!!!

Race results

1. Laguna Seca

2. Rome

3. Brands Hatch Indy

4. Deep Forest Raceway

5. Cote D'Azur

6. Tsukuba

7. Motegi East

8. Silverstone National

Last edited:
I'm signing up. PSN:TickleMyNugget GTP: TickleMyNug
Car: BMW 135i Coupe
Team: Asylum Racing
Number: #23
Colour: Yellow

You shouldn't have let the kids vote for track selection :dunce: ...Tsukuba honestly :rolleyes:

Grand valley reverse was one of the best races last time, why didnt you use it again 👎
Tsukuba I know i'm scared, but in our tests it didn't seem too bad.
Can assume details same as last season, and with Emo?

Will just add entries on for now. Will sort the specifics (colours teams etc) in a while

Car: BMW 135i Coupe
Car Choice is currently CLOSED

Car choice will be given in order of last seasons championship standings. New drivers will go by first come first served.​

So straight away it indicates the OP has not been read. Please do so 👍
Swiftsmith / smith1001 / TBA / Swift Autosport / TBA
Same as mikey, will be added on but expect further instructions from myself and the stewards

Anyone who wishes to be a steward?

Sorry for not reading it properly, just wanted to make sure you know? let me amend it

Car: TBA

I can't believe people are bringing up the track list WITHOUT mentioning the fact that there is no Big Willow...

That track is tradition, for shame... :(

I can't believe people are bringing up the track list WITHOUT mentioning the fact that there is no Big Willow...

That track is tradition, for shame... :(

It was the track I dreaded most and the round I most enjoyed. I have really warmed to it now. Definite tight twisty circuit feel to this seasons list, I like races with lots of laps, I love Tsukuba, this should be good :D

I think Pro/Am
It's looking that way at the moment

I'll remember it for nearly beating @FaithlessEmo fair and square there! I think...
I'll remember it for my amazing crash at the last corner after my DC

What account are you using? mikey, Narcotic, MAB? :lol: 👍

sb360 / Pamellaaa / TBD / Piston Skint Racing (with @Teuchter) / #13 / TBD
Finally, a worthy team, that 'Red Rum' or something just weren't quite on par with DPR ;)

David Talle / ElCondensator / #92

I really hope I could pick a RWD this season; I learned one important thing with GTTCC: I just don't know how to drive FFs (edit: a well suited name BTW) ! :lol:

Last edited:
It was the track I dreaded most and the round I most enjoyed. I have really warmed to it now. Definite tight twisty circuit feel to this seasons list, I like races with lots of laps, I love Tsukuba, this should be good :D

That's how I felt in Season 1. Running around trying to crack the lap times on your own is so frustrating. In a pack it's one of the best. 👍

That's how I felt in Season 1. Running around trying to crack the lap times on your own is so frustrating. In a pack it's one of the best. 👍

Absolutely, I think its partially because I did the most testing because I was worried about it. A definite fan now, always helps to like tracks that everyone else hates.

Back