[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
A good nights racing tonight, thanks to all who attended and well done to @wambam23, some good battles up the down the field and some interesting (and at least one downright idiotic) strategy calls.

I am having a few technical issues tonight with the results, I can do provisional results from tonight but its being awkward so I am afraid there will be a small delay to the results of last Thursdays racing, I suspect I can get things sorted Tomorrow evening. (Assuming I am not too distracted by my shineh new graphics card :D )

Provisional Results

GVE Pre Stewarding.png

If anyone has anything they would like checked out by the stewards please inform myself, @Doomstorm16 or @Ian_83 within the next 24 hours, @Ian_83 will be please to learn that I have nothing to report!​

Sorry folks, yesterday was mad, had a screw in my tyre on the way home from work and thought it was going to be a puncture, got it out and it doesn't seem like ts too bad but it cost me an hour of messing around.

After that I had a new graphics card to install, this obviously led to me rewiring almost all of the PC to make it neater.

Basically what I am saying is I didn't get the points done, sorry! I am playing golf tonight but I should be able to do it afterwards tonight ahead of tomorrows racing!

Basically what I am saying is I didn't get the points done, sorry! I am playing golf tonight but I should be able to do it afterwards tonight ahead of tomorrows racing!

Well that's simply not good enough......Racing must come before Golf, surely? :gtpflag:

I'll hopefully be online sometime tomorrow afternoon before the racing begins. Fingers crossed I can find some extra pace, I struggled a bit on Monday.

Well that's simply not good enough......Racing must come before Golf, surely? :gtpflag:

I'll hopefully be online sometime tomorrow afternoon before the racing begins. Fingers crossed I can find some extra pace, I struggled a bit on Monday.

Afraid not! Golf is always first!

I will try to actually do something with my pace this round.

Good luck with golf Pam I got very wet this morning :(

Guess my pit crew placed the screw in the wrong car, can we have are screw back pls

Cheers mate, yeah this morning was a bit messy.

Your pit crew are incompetent, they couldn't even puncture the tyre they did get to!

Well that's pit crews for you I guess, still not seen my crew look at my car a wonder why I'm park there lol

Nope, that was impressive, mine decided at Grand Valley to lift the lollipop and then not let me go for 10 seconds too. They should all be sacked.

Don't worry about the screw been told they used it from Ian clio.
Bit worried about Ian as I thought Renault only use one screw to hold there cars together.

Guess we find out Tomorrow, don't worry Ian they told me nothing to worry about really.
There again they told me that and my car fine.
See you in testing tomorrow Ian, yeah we both need to find a little time.

Just a little out of ideas on this clio, so tomorrow going to be a hard test.
Maybe the clio a litte better on it's roof?

Just a little out of ideas on this clio, so tomorrow going to be a hard test.
Maybe the clio a litte better on it's roof?
I've been trying my best to get it upside down. I had it on 2-wheels around Nurb GP/D. :D

Don't worry about missing screws, I put everything together with silicone.....it'll be fine. :nervous::crazy:

Silverstone National Final Results

Following stewarding a couple of changes have been made to the results at Silverstone National, some drivers have also received penalty points as a result of the meeting.

Results

after-stewarding-results-png.356557

Team's Standings

teams-totals-png.356556

Individual Standings

drivers-totals-png.356555

Penalties for Grand Valley East

-15BHP - @Ian_83
-12BHP - @CptMadBean
-8BHP - @wambam23
-6BHP - @Pamellaaa
-4BHP - @Roflwaffle
-2BHP - @buck1

Prior Penalties Carried Over
-8BHP - @von Holstein
-4BHP - @Doomstorm16
-4BHP - @NinjaEvo

Great -12bhp again, dam Ian again -15 lol, he love it but 5 points in it.
I would like pressure on Ian really but I know him he act well on it.

Am sort of happy worse car on the track clio first and second.
Bets on afla win tomorrow well today now lol

Right, Final reminders for this evenings races:

@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@Pamellaaa
@von Holstein
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@buck1
@wambam23
@NinjaEvo
@Roflwaffle
@Duker_86
@True-blue-8
@STOCKY8A1

Who is racing this evening?

Drivers Briefing

Please take extra caution when exiting the pits, you exit into the braking zone for turn 1 and you must give way to faster moving cars, only take the line if you can get through turn 1 without causing an accident.

Please take extra care through the entirety of sector one, the first two corners see most cars sliding quite significantly and even minor contact could cause fairly major incidents so care is needed, particularly when the corner entry speed is higher than normal due to the effect of the draft. Turn 3 and 4 are also a potential pinch point as there is really only one line through here and contact could see one or both drivers into the wall of the tunnel.

Please drive considerately to avoid all contact where possible.

I'll be there. 👍

I'm so looking forward to being 15bhp down again. :lol: That start/finish straight is going to be a killer for me. Hopefully I can get in the draft of another car and keep with the pack.

Please drive considerately to avoid all contact where possible.

I'll try. :sly:

I'll be there. 👍

I'm so looking forward to being 15bhp down again. :lol: That start/finish straight is going to be a killer for me. Hopefully I can get in the draft of another car and keep with the pack.

I'll try. :sly:

At least this time it won't be so bad, as everyone has now competed in one round (I think) so has a penalty! Its not like last time when 3 quick drivers came in at full power while You, Bean and I struggled with our penalties.

At least this time it won't be so bad, as everyone has now competed in one round (I think) so has a penalty! Its not like last time when 3 quick drivers came in at full power while You, Bean and I struggled with our penalties.
That's true, it's more even this time around. 👍

I'm looking forward to this one, I just hope that I can find some pace before the race.

SM/SS/SS But next time I'm going into the pits as little as possible, my 🤬 pit crew held me in race 3 for 6 seconds twice! That's a 12 second loss! As much as I enjoyed the battle to the end, it should not have been that close.

Back