[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
  • 38,096 views
Well no stewarding was required this week so the provisional results have been made official! Well done to @Ian_83 on the win!

Silverstone Endurance Final Results and Standings

Silverstone Post Stewarding.png


Teams Standings

Teams Standings.png


Drivers Standings

Drivers Standings.png

​
I hope to see as many as possible of you on Thursday!
 
:lol: It could be worse......3bhp worse. ;) That hurt. :(

In fairness to @CptMadBean at least its not at the most power dependent track on the calendar!

@buck1 will have a good round if she turns up, no penalties racked up yet.
 
Not me, house/dog sitting this week, so I don't have access to reliable internet.
 
Not me, house/dog sitting this week, so I don't have access to reliable internet.

Doesn't stop Mikey ;)

Fair enough mate, see you next week.
 
I have a hectic day at work tomorrow, so I'm starting early and hopefully I'll be back home in plenty of time. 👍
 
Just because Ian won't be able to see my car for long don't mean he winning.
If I do turn up behind you Ian that be down to me lapping you ;)
 
Would there still be an open spot in the Honda team for a poorly skilled driver?
 
Would there still be an open spot in the Honda team for a poorly skilled driver?

Absolutely, will you be available tonight at 7pm BST?
 
Absolutely, will you be available tonight at 7pm BST?
Yes I will be on gt6 at that time, is there a livery I should use as team colors?
edit: I just checked the op and I have my answer. I could also be a reserve if you prefer.
 
Last edited:
I will be home in time for this evening. I've had a miserable time at work, so I hope that the racing is good and I get 2 or 3 wins. :D
 
Yes I will be on gt6 at that time, is there a livery I should use as team colors?
edit: I just checked the op and I have my answer. I could also be a reserve if you prefer.

No need to be a reserve while there are places available 👍

I will be home in time for this evening. I've had a miserable time at work, so I hope that the racing is good and I get 2 or 3 wins. :D

Sorry to disappoint ;)
 
JKskywalker27 has just remember about this STJCC thing, can't remember if he sign up to it.
Trying to get him to come on GTP so Pam can sort it at and maybe see him on track tonight.
Pam can you add him to the club room?
 
yeah im keen to race and be a stand in if theres any spaces on grid, chears madbean
 
yeah im keen to race and be a stand in if theres any spaces on grid, chears madbean

There will be space tonight for sure!

Please read the OP, make sure you are aware of the rules and regulations and then we will see you on the track 👍
 
Think he needs to know what car free, sure he signed up for a FIT.
And yeah m8 read post one so you understand whats going on.
 
Back