(GTOR) | [WEC] | World Endurance ChampionshipOpen 

Great ! 👍
I'm stuck, I prefer signing up in GT category but on the other hand I'd love to race Le Mans 24...
Unless it'll be possible to do some kind of "freelancing" for a team lacking drivers for the long rounds ?
In don't thing LM with be for LMPs for long mate.... Witch is good!

Great ! 👍
I'm stuck, I prefer signing up in GT category but on the other hand I'd love to race Le Mans 24...
Unless it'll be possible to do some kind of "freelancing" for a team lacking drivers for the long rounds ?

so far I now think that each race will keep the 6 LMP 6 GT at each event, but we'll look at replacing the Nordschliefe race or cutting it down so it runs in unison with an all LMP race.

I've got a few questions:

When will it start?

Can I be a reserve?

Are the races really 24 hours long?
we'll probably hold the first race end of May if possible.

You can be a reserve by all means but will need to register with a team :)

Yes the races are 24 Hours, but you don't do the entire thing lol your team will run stints of e.g 4 hours during the race. All explained in the rules section 👍

@True-blue-8 will you be allowing team owners?
yes it gives us 1 person to deal with to make things smoother 👍

@True-blue-8 There's a few of us in a test room at the minute, shall we just run cars in stock and see how they compare, or do you have some vague BoP already?
Good news and Bad news. Yes, I do have a basic set of specs. Bad news is I've misplaced the sheet with the exact figures on :lol: So i'll get it this evening after work 👍

The Base GT3 specs will be those provided by PD. They're a good figure we're starting off with and so far seem incredibly balanced. Finally a good job by PD :P The LMP cars we're currently looking at around base specs. Will dig specs out tonight :)

The Base GT3 specs will be those provided by PD. They're a good figure we're starting off with and so far seem incredibly balanced. Finally a good job by PD :P The LMP cars we're currently looking at around base specs. Will dig specs out tonight :)

There's the Quick Race BoP for the GTs too, it seems pretty accurate, unless that's already what you meant.

yes it gives us 1 person to deal with to make things smoother 👍

Good news and Bad news. Yes, I do have a basic set of specs. Bad news is I've misplaced the sheet with the exact figures on :lol: So i'll get it this evening after work 👍

Why make regs when ther is some one in this thread who as made them already!

Back