GTP album recommendation threadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emohawk
  • 33 comments
  • 1,394 views
Does anybody have some suggestions for Deep Purple? I'm mainly interested in an album, which has their best songs like Smoke on the Water and Perfect Strangers.
 
Machine Head is generally regarded as their best album, seeing how it's one of the most influential albums in rock.
 
FatAssBR
Thumbs do mean okay, the problem was in your sentence. You said: "any album but And Justice For All", which means "any album, just not And Justice For All".
My mistake, thanks for the correction. (As you can see my english sucks) :yuck:
 
FatAssBR
I have Queen´s Greatest Hits I, II and III. Does this Platinum Collection has any song not included on those 3 albums?

And I like the Flash Gordon song, it´s just not something to listen to all the time.

Don't get the Platinum collection of Queen if you have Greatest Hits I, II and III, I don't recall there being ANY different songs
 
Back