GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 13.4 billion years BCE*-present Fire

13.4 billion years BCE*-present Fire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From heating to cooking to being an effective way to kill spiders. Fire can do it all.

Sub Zero.

I'm sorry George Foreman, food just ain't as good without it.

Fire, undoubtably a turning point in the levelling up of ancient man, gets a SZ from me, because let's be honest, no one likes to light their smokes with an induction lighter (like the one in your car's centre consol).

There are downsides to this miraculous element (house fires, witch burnings, forest fires, Fantastic 4) but those are far outweighed by its benefits.

@Pupik, the Chinese don't use fire for Tuesday. Tuesday is literally 'day 2' in Chinese unless you're referring to the character for 'qi' in which case that represents any elemental force and is also what CNG is called (gas). Unless I'm missing something here, which could be likely.
Maybe he confused them with the Japanese. The Japanese certainly use that kanji for Tuesday.

I assumed they were the same Han charaters, my bad.

Without fire, Argentina wouldn't have one of its finest memes.

10389346_742880212414714_7427839931496591528_n.jpg

"Callejeros rules, bro, I don't give a damn."

Sub-Zero.

Fire is used for many cool and uncool things. Abstain.

I'm trying to figure out why guns always get voted seriously uncool. Cold steel is cold. Mix in a little inclimate weather and they should be sub zero.
I'm pretty sure that's not the case once you start firing one. I honestly have no clue.

Fire is used for many cool and uncool things. Abstain.

I'm pretty sure that's not the case once you start firing one. I honestly have no clue.

Yes they get hot but when you sleep with it by your side for years she is as cold as they come.

Latest Posts

Back