GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 1622-present Bottled Water

1622-present Bottled Water

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I come from a country where you can drink water that comes from tap. Only thing that this helps with is carrying the water, but you know it's cheaper to just put water from a tap to a bottle yourself without wasting your money on plastic and logo on the plastic every single time. Uncool.

If you have a water bill, technically it's not free. ;)

No specific water bill here, (thankfully) though it's probably part of our municiple taxes, usage is not monitored. We're lucky our tap water tastes pretty decent from the tap, but it's better when it goes through the filter in the fridge though that's another expense in its own...those filters ain't cheap.

No specific water bill here, (thankfully) though it's probably part of our municiple taxes, usage is not monitored. We're lucky our tap water tastes pretty decent from the tap, but it's better when it goes through the filter in the fridge though that's another expense in its own...those filters ain't cheap.

If you're taxed for it, it's not free.

Like I've said, we've done these projects for poor communities.

And potable, filtered and sterilized drinking water costs money. No two ways about it.

If you're taxed for it, it's not free.

Like I've said, we've done these projects for poor communities.

And potable, filtered and sterilized drinking water costs money. No two ways about it.

Technically no it's not free, but its not an extra bill we need to think about, just like not shelling out cash for the kids to go to grade school, the pot hole repairs on our street etc.

Edit: I do realize I need to shell out cash every year in taxes for school and roads etc but I never think of it when I go to the fridge or tap for water. :)

Last edited:
If it's cool and chilled well: SZ
Room temperature: Meh
Warm bottled water basking directly in the sun for a really long time: SU

Back