GTP Alternative Cool Wall:1998-2008 European Organisation for Nuclear Research Large Hadron Collider

1998-2008 European Organisation for Nuclear Research Large Hadron Collider

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you like to see my Large Hard-On Collider? Ayyyyyyyy?

Cool.

Not sub-zero because it can't open an inter-dimensional wormhole.

At least... not yet.

And even though I gave it sub zero, I think it would have been cooler if it had destroyed the world. Anything that generates world consuming black holes is SZ in my book.

Although it might be possible for the LHC to generate Black Holes, even if it did, they wouldn't be world consuming. A black hole has to be greater than a certain mass to do any damage. Any black hole out in space that would be too small for us to detect might cause a small global earthquake if it hit the earth dead on. That's about it.

Although it might be possible for the LHC to generate Black Holes, even if it did, they wouldn't be world consuming. A black hole has to be greater than a certain mass to do any damage. Any black hole out in space that would be too small for us to detect might cause a small global earthquake if it hit the earth dead on. That's about it.

While tiny black holes are indeed possible... and may possibly have been formed at the start of the Universe (there are no conditions today, I think, that could create them), it's more than likely that any black hole not originating from a supernova will have evaporated by now.

I was a pansy when this was in the news, and everyone was saying it could cause the end of the world, and 11-year-old me believed it a little. So it kinda scared me.
So I'm afraid I have no option but to give it an SU.

Large magnets, infime particles colliding very fast, can potentially create a mini universe and regular people there have 150iQ. Sub-Sub-Zero

Back