GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 2013-present Kantai Collection

2013-present Kantai Collection

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cute Asian girls, war games and games that encourage thought and strategy - cool.

Turn based video games, card games and the combination of those - uncool.

I'll settle for a meh vote although I hadn't heard of it before now. It will be something I look at in future when I'm bored because I always liked the concept of these games (because I'm super uncool like that).

I imagine that this is played by pimpled, very pale, living in their parents basement or attic, forever alone guys.

So uncool. Seriously.

If @C-ZETA had specified further, I may have put a breakdown in, but I assumed that "trading card game" would suffice.
Sorry about that. I did the info with a bit of sarcasm, of course. It's an online card game in effect, but not a trading one.

But yes. This is one of the worst creations...ever.
(I'd rather see something I hate get guaranteed suffering rather than something I love getting lower votes than I want - which is why I nominated it...)

I could go into detail, but this really is not the place. Nor do I have the time.
I'd throw it into the River Styx.
Mind you, though it's terrible, the main problem I've had with it recently involve fans of both it and its biggest rival (which I love) - something I really, really can't stand.

I'm also quite surprised by the number of people overlooking the obvious problems of anime(-like works) and coolness - not complaining though! My favourite work of fiction ever falls under that category and I'd only put it as a Meh at very best...because of its music.

Last edited:
Why do Anime girls always have either flat chests or oversized breasts?:confused:

Anyways, Seriously Uncool as I can't see anyone playing this that isn't at least a bit of a creeper.

LMAO, mainstream reaction is priceless. :lol:

Why do Anime girls always have either flat chests or oversized breasts?:confused:

Anyways, Seriously Uncool as I can't see anyone playing this that isn't at least a bit of a creeper.
All four after the first in the top row have normal breasts so... :confused:

@C-ZETA I know what to nominate next.

All four after the first in the top row have normal breasts so... :confused:

I'll agree the second one in has "normal" sized breasts, the next two are overly large for the size of the female though and the last one is hard to tell as she is wearing loose clothing.

aqYdfim.jpg

I suppose, in that respect, it's like amateur reviewing. People feel they have to gush, or damn, so the only two ratings that exist are 1 and 10. 6, in the world of amateur reviewing, does not exist.
There are exceptions though.

@C-ZETA I know what to nominate next.
Trust me it's not worth it.
Everything like this is going to get this reception, on a general cool wall. We only need one confirmation.

I'll agree the second one in has "normal" sized breasts, the next two are overly large for the size of the female though and the last one is hard to tell as she is wearing loose clothing.

aqYdfim.jpg

Number Three, arguable... that's a loose C-Cup. Number Six is definitely a double-D (funnily enough, she's a HEAVY CRUISER). Two, Four and Five are normal. And the rest are age appropriate, considering they're renditions of tween girls... whoops... that won't go over well in America... ahurm... they're "eighteen", we swear! I mean, look at Number Nine! Have you ever seen such knockers on a twelve year old?

I suppose, in that respect, it's like amateur reviewing. People feel they have to gush, or damn, so the only two ratings that exist are 1 and 10. 6, in the world of amateur reviewing, does not exist.
There are exceptions though.

Trust me it's not worth it.
Everything like this is going to get this reception, on a general cool wall. We only need one confirmation.
Ehh, guess you're right. Damn you for sacrificing KanColle for the cause.

I do not get anime, only liked Captain Tsubasa and Dragon Ball was kind of meh.

But the more I explore into 4chan, I realize how twisted and creepy anime can be, this is a prime example of what you would find there, either girls with huge breast or characters looking less than 12 years old, both on suggestive or "innocent" positions.

And I can't imagine what kind of people would play to this.

Seriously Uncool

To be fair, it's 4chan.
Anything can be twisted when you visit the url of the damned.

Some people say, if it's in 4chan it's either illegal or all over the internet

You can find that kind of anime/manga on other sites, like devianart and tumblr, and your everyday otaku forum.

Latest Posts

Back