GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 2014-present Concept of the Cool Wall used for something other than cars

"The Concept of the Cool Wall as used for things other than cars (2014-present)"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @Famine

"The Concept of the Cool Wall as used for things other than cars (2014-present)"

cool wall.png

You're looking at it right now, people.​

Seriously uncool.

It's like having the London Philharmonic on Top of the Pops, God rest its soul (and awesome Zepplin theme tune).

It's using an approved polling method in order to find out the opinion of a given group. It's almost science! With numbers and organised results! Totally uncool. Together with the cool wall that's used for cars. :P

Arbitrarily trying to find a positive way of measuring something completely normative is seriously uncool. The very concept of a cool wall itself is seriously uncool. That's why people like me are drawn to it. What it's being used for makes no difference.

Never saw much point in this alternative Cool Wall. Yet I regularly vote/nominate.

Still more or less as seriously uncool as any other Cool Wall. All for the same reasons.

If you asked everyone in the world the Cool Wall question about anything, it would always average out at a meh.

So...meh.

It's a great concept and works great but, we are a bunch of people trying to define coolness on the internet, seriously uncool.

Nah, more things would be cool.
Everyone.

Many, many people around the world don't care about many, many things. Therefore, on the GTP basis, that puts them at meh (asinine I know, but what can you do). And that means many, many mehs.

Latest Posts

Back