• Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
7,000,000 BC -present Boobs nominated by @W3HS

img_20170720_151545-jpg.661555

Information:
From Wikipedia: "The breast is one of two prominences located on the upper ventral region of the torso of primates. In females, it serves as the mammary gland, which produces and secretes milk and feeds infants. Both females and males develop breasts from the same embryological tissues. At puberty, estrogens, in conjunction with growth hormone, cause breast development. Males do not develop pronounced or physiologically matured breasts because their bodies produce lower levels of estrogens and higher levels of androgens, namely testosterones, which suppress the effects of estrogens in developing breast tissue. The breasts of females are typically far more prominent than those of males."

Last edited:
Was this really a necessary poll?
Definitely not.

But as curator, I will poll anything that people nominate whether it's ridiculous or not, so long that it complies with the rules.

I don't mean to sound like a moderator, but I feel that this thread might violate the AUP.

AUP
You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.

What's obscene or sexually orentated about breasts? Everybody has them, just happens that lady breasts are the better of the variety.

I actually nominated boobs to see how ridiculous these threads could get and just out of silliness really.
I thought that some people might allude female breasts to illegal or immoral sexual activity. I'm not going to go into further detail because it would likely violate the AUP.

I thought that some people might allude female breasts to illegal or immoral sexual activity.
I don't even know what that sentence means. 'Allude' doesn't make any sense there, but I can't imagine what word would make sense unless you think that tits are a crime.

Do you think that breastfeeding should be banned in public because breasts are sexual things?

Breasts don't impress me... meh. Just don't kill me because of this this...:nervous:
Plastic Breasts are disgusting.
Girls look so much better without oversized boobs.

Last edited:
Do not forget this is not gender-specific, as demonstrated by the "Geordie" sub-specie from Newcastle, UK. Or do Moobs not count?

Topless-Geordie.png

Back