GTP Awards® 2011 Banner

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 185 comments
  • 10,514 views
gtpawardsbanner.png
 
:drool:👍 I'll just stop making my banner then...
 
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1780/gtpawardsbanner.png

Shrink "Awards" a bit so that the top and bottom edges aren't that close to the border of the black bar it's sitting in.
 
Well, since Stiggy completely owned me in banner-making. I leave mine in a link so everyone else can look at his one first :p

Yes, that's Comic Sans.. I couldn't be arsed to find a good font.
 
Why would you use Comic Sans? COMIC SANS?!?!?
 
This reason, mostly :p
Apart from the Comic Sans, is it alright?
 
Most likley to be wheeled off to the nut house
Bonkers, barmy, nutty call it what you will. Who is the most... that?

Does it count if I've already spent time in mental institutions?
 
I have another banner in mind, if reposts are allowed that is.
 
As far as I'm aware, I'm the only Creative Director on this forum so I really should do something for this...

...but I'm feeling very lazy at the moment. ;)
 
Just to be clear, am I allowed to big up a thread I started for the best thread vote?
And my entry.
srdh.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hah, I still have the PSD for my 2007 design:

9bL3g.jpg


After 9001 hours in Photoshop:

qMx8y.jpg


I'll design a proper one when I finish my work.
 
I might try to do one with Paint if I have the time.

*wonders why everyone looks so grumpy*
 
Okay those paint drawings aren't funny anymore after the one Daniel did. If you are trying to be funny than be original
 
Plus, Dunc wants actual banners (not saying all of yours are bad :p). I really like Stiggy's.
 
Yes, few have actually entered real banners. If were going to comment, why not comment on ones worthy of a comment. See my entry, post #2.
 
^ It's well laid out, but what's with the red stuff, that blood? :lol:
 
VANDENAL
Yes, few have actually entered real banners. If were going to comment, why not comment on ones worthy of a comment. See my entry, post #2.

Yours is nice Alex. Maybe a bit simple...
 


Why? Because explosions and fighter jets are cool :dopey:
 
Here's my attempt. Nothing special, but it does the job. :lol:

gtplanetlogo.png
 
HFgP4.png
 
^ Nice work! Its clean and simple yet awesome.
 
I like F1GTR's as well.

EDIT: By the way where did you get the logo? I couldn't find one that's reliable enough.
 
Last edited:
Back