GTP Awards® 2014 The Results!

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 80 comments
I realized I had forgotten to submit my votes last week, but looks like the vast majority of them ended up winning anyways. Excellent. Congrats to those that nabbed them! :cheers:

You know. I'm made a error. I'm my shock of winning an award, I forgot to congratulate my fellow winners. How a child like fool do I feel right now?

Congratulations to my fellow award recipients. Well done guys. I think the Planet got all but one vote right. :cheers:

Congratulations to everyone, except JMoney, of course. :P :gtpflag:

But seriously, JMoney didn't really deserve the Darwin award. JMoney knew how to not get banned whereas certain other notable former members who may or may not have already been mentioned obviously didn't.

Thank you for doing this once again, @DQ. Every year you are an unsung hero. :cheers:

I'd rather have him post how many Darwin Award votes I got right here in the thread.

No-one cares.

9K8gKnL.gif

Congratulations to everyone, except JMoney, of course. :P :gtpflag:

But seriously, JMoney didn't really deserve the Darwin award. JMoney knew how to not get banned whereas certain other notable former members who may or may not have already been mentioned obviously didn't.

And this is why JMoney has now the chance to redeem himself - it is usual tradition at the Awards Party to have the winner of the Darwin stand to center for shame and then take the three famous and legendary tests of fire given by Danny, TB, and axletramp.
Then follows the bonus test by Famine.
On completion of the tests they get to dive into the gene pool again.

Congratulations to all the winners. Except JMoney, as he doesn't deserve it nearly half as much as entire swathes of the GT6 nutter club. Of course, I think we've all developed a certain selective deafness for the ranting there.

Firstly

bowlofpetunias.jpeg
Although it would make sense in line with the real life awards, banned members never seem to win it.
Banned members can't win it. Or anything else (except, rarely, best quote). It's an award that goes to someone who, if they carry on posting the way they have been, will be banned from the site sooner or later. Banned members can't carry on posting and have already been banned, so they don't meet either criterion.
Damn. I was hoping for twelve.
Anyone who hopes to win the Darwin Award is someone who doesn't belong on this site.

Anyone who hopes to win the Darwin Award is someone who doesn't belong on this site.

As I see it I won the Darwin award because I disagreed then argued with so many on this site. Just because someone doesn't want to conform and agree with everyone else doesn't mean they don't belong here, only if they break enough rules.

As I see it I won the Darwin award because I disagreed then argued with so many on this site. Just because someone doesn't want to conform and agree with everyone else doesn't mean they don't belong here, only if they break enough rules.
But you didn't hope to win it, surely?

Back