GTP Awards® 2015!

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 195 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 10th Anual GTP Awards.

Let's see if I can win the Best New Member this year as well.

Totally not stealing this joke from @W3HS...

Best new member
Someone that has joined in the last year and has needed no tuition in how to be a great GTP member. They have contributed to the forums from the word 'go'!
:sly::sly::sly:

image.jpeg

First time voter, good luck everyone on getting your picks to win :gtpflag:.

About to submit Mah Ballot, just need to find the name for one of the choices and its sent.

I have submitted...to the temptations of redtube.

Also, I voted.

Also lol Famine being most knowledgeable since 2005.

Also if @Famine win most knowledgeable again I am calling a fix.

@DQuaN I've been pondering this as well, and no offense to Famine (because he thoroughly deserved those awards), but maybe we can call "The Most Knowledgeable Award" the "Famine Award" starting from next year? It would be a great way to permanently honour Famine and also give a chance to other members who are also knowledgeable but have no chance of beating Mr Indigo 👍

@DQuaN I've been pondering this as well, and no offense to Famine (because he thoroughly deserved those awards), but maybe we can call "The Most Knowledgeable Award" the "Famine Award" starting from next year? It would be a great way to permanently honour Famine and also give a chance to other members who are also knowledgeable but have no chance of beating Mr Indigo 👍

I second that 👍 Does it have to be just Indigo though? He didn't seem to mind all other shades of purple.

It's been brought up before but I would only consider it with his approval. Besides, anyone that won the new category would know that they're really winning the 2nd most knowledgeable award!

Besides, anyone that won the new category would know that they're really winning the 2nd most knowledgeable award!

So basically, nothing would change :lol:

You know. If people stopped voting for him then it would be fine.

I do agree that he is intelligent but some people make him out to have the knowledge of a god sometimes.

I do agree that he is intelligent but some people make him out to have the knowledge of a god sometimes.
Until one of you start appearing to actually be more of a genius than him I'll vote for Famine.:lol:

It's been brought up before but I would only consider it with his approval. Besides, anyone that won the new category would know that they're really winning the 2nd most knowledgeable award!

Fair enough. I just think it would be good to give other members a chance to shine and make the awards a bit more unpredictable. Even if it's really the 2nd most knowledgeable, it's still a huge achievement :lol:

I agree that he isn't infallible, but with having the highest post count + being a mod + high visibility post colour Famine is just so deeply ingrained in GTP folklore that I doubt most people think twice before voting. So unless the awards change I can see him winning Most Knowledgeable for another 10 years :P

Noticed that last year was the year that @Azuremen lost his streak of winning Opinionated member.

If I was in contention for any award, I'd think it would be that one. I've spurred out a lot of personal views this year. Though people @TenEightyOne will be hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back