DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
gtp-awards-2015-v1-png.485671

I might just give up on the banner thing in the future... :ouch:

Welp, here we go again!

Most of you know how this works, but just in case, read below.

Please send your votes to me via PM (or Conversation as it's now called). Do not post them in this thread.

You do not have to vote on every category. If you can't think of a winner, just leave it blank. Do not send in more than one nomination for each category, if you do i will not use any of them.

You can not vote for yourself!​

Happy voting! :)

The categories are:

Most Knowledgeable
Who here has the biggest brain?

Best Quote
If possible, please include the quote in your nomination.

Best Thread
(The thread and Started By, link if possible.)

Most Helpful
We're pretty much all a helpfull bunch here. But who goes out of their way to help as many people as possible?

Friendliest
Who always greets you with a smile on their face (if you could see it), and warm hearted messages?

Funniest
Who makes you laugh the most with their great (or awful!) sense of humor?

Best Avatar/Title/Sig combo
Does what it says on the tin.

Biggest impression on GTP
Who has made an impression so big, if they were to leave, GTP would never be the same again?

Most likley to be wheeled off to the nut house
Bonkers, barmy, nutty call it what you will. Who is the most... that?

Most Improved member/Best Turnaround
Who was on their way to bandom, but managed to change their ways and become a contributing member of the community?

Most Opinionated
Who seems to voice their opinions more than most? Perhaps they may be found in discussions or debates?

Most likely to be crowned a moderator
Perhaps someone with great knowledge of the site, who is always friendly and helpful?

Best new member
Someone that has joined in the last year and has needed no tuition in how to be a great GTP member. They have contributed to the forums from the word 'go'!

Darwin Award
A bit mean, but come on! If you get this it means you really should re-think your posting style!!!​

Looking forward to these!

So is this where I make a controversial post and someone gifts me premium again

I am not the friendliest. I am not the funniest. Nuff said.

Lol.

Oh yeah, im sorry for being slight off topic. Anyway, @DQuaN i have a suggestion to show some of the previous year winners. Just to be clear on what some members has gone through :P.

Here is the links:

GTP Award Results:
And the request that starts it all!

Im not sure if there are GTP awards prior from 2005. But the post in it indicates it is, but its somewhat hidden.

Also lol Famine being most knowledgeable since 2005.

I'm going to this years :P, after missing out on the last 2 years.

I'll cast votes late :).

but for now, time to pick my favourite T-Shirt (or Tan Top) and Shorts for the awards :sly:.

I doubt I'm anywhere near the friendliest nor lead an impression. I also doubt I'm helpful. If only there was an award for the one who won't stay quiet about topics nobody cares about :lol:.

Lol.

Oh yeah, im sorry for being slight off topic. Anyway, @DQuaN i have a suggestion to show some of the previous year winners. Just to be clear on what some members has gone through :P.

Here is the links:

GTP Award Results:
And the request that starts it all!

Im not sure if there are GTP awards prior from 2005. But the post in it indicates it is, but its somewhat hidden.

Also lol Famine being most knowledgeable since 2005.

Holy crap! I didn't realise it had been going that long!

Don't make me protest! :P

Seriously though. Can we have that next year?

I doubt it. It's not really a worthwhile award and will open the door for lots of other silly award requests.

Unless everyone kicks up a huge fuss, I'm gonna say no.

Votes sent. 👍 :)

GTP Awards is always fun to read about and be part of it! Will be sending in my votes soon 👍 :D

Reactions: HP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back