GTP Awards 2k5 THE RESULTS!!!

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 112 comments
VeilsideR33sub
Famine uses Indigo and then bumps the Font Size .

Each Post .

He obviously uses a shortcut working file of tags .

A masterclass in trophy hunting .

I manually type it at the start of each post (and, obviously, the corresponding closing tags at the end).

Strange but true.

Perhaps I may nab Sienna. It's calming, and reminds me of Sienna Miller.

That I do. That I do.

It's a pity the polls closed. I have a perfect pair of nominees for the Young Warrior award, but I fear that neither of them will be around long enough to collect the 2006 award.

I'm pretty sure I know one of these nominees, who gets my vote also.

I'm afraid I cannot reveal the identities of this pair of classic disturbed members, as that would constitute a personal attack on them...

Famine
I'm afraid I cannot reveal the identities of this pair of classic disturbed members, as that would constitute a personal attack on them...

Dunc had no problem publicly displaying the voted. So there's not much of a difference, really. . .

Unless you care to PM them to us and we promise to keep quiet. :sly:

[edit]

OOh, haha. Nevermind. I don't even know who they are.

Famine
It's a pity the polls closed. I have a perfect pair of nominees for the Young Warrior award, but I fear that neither of them will be around long enough to collect the 2006 award.
I concur.

Famine, has there ever been a post you have forgotten to use the Indigo colour for. Just wandering :D

BMW X5 SPORTS
Famine, has there ever been a post you have forgotten to use the Indigo colour for. Just wandering :D

Yes. Occasionally on long posts with multiple quotes I might bodge up the formatting, but I edit it soon enough. There's also one very special post where I didn't use indigo on purpose...

Famine
There's also one very special post where I didn't use indigo on purpose...

I also don't think i'm going to look for that :crazy: if it is found though it could be put on ebay for a lot of money :D!

Famine
Yes. Occasionally on long posts with multiple quotes I might bodge up the formatting, but I edit it soon enough. There's also one very special post where I didn't use indigo on purpose...
Which post is it?

Ram-Rod
NAVY IS MINE!

Are you colour blind mate or just stupid? :grumpy:

Nah you can take navy, but stay bold so it is not the same as mine!

Oh and thanks to everyone who voted for me to go to a nuthouse, I got an interview for it on friday, I'll keep you updated.
;)

Back