Maryland, USA
swift-bass
PDR Vs Coast to Coast
(nk4e vs LOON)

Course: Midfield reverse
End date: This Sunday 4/15/07
Limits: N2's only
Cars:any

We'll need some judges. Any veteran members please PM me to volunteer.

You guys know the rules. But for those who don't, I'll get them up soon. I just wanted to get this thread going so the interest could be there.

Videos are to be posted on youtube and sent to ME only in a PM. IF you both can get a server to host it without bandwith issues, that is fine too.

Head Judge: Swift

Judges:
Sukuki
~Drift King~
dking
vtec513
Ske

I can't take credit for this idea, nk4e challenged me. It was all his idea, so give thanks to him.:)👍

Nice nk4e always gets gtpdc up and running...I remember him vs Mike le chat!

Anyways....Good luck to the participants...I will be available for a substitute judge if needed.

So, you challenge the person to start a round? It isn't like a bracket or anything.

This is one way. This is the GTPDC, the DC standing for Drift Challenge. The other was Drift Competition which would require lots of organization.

This is just like a one time thing just for fun, and to bring more attention to the drift forums.

Definetly, I've seen real old threads with you in them.

EDIT: Maybe we can get Ske to join in on the fun. That'd be all the people we'd need right.

I know its nice to always start something like this even though sometimes I lose. But this is fun even though I am trying to recover from the Last battle that I barely won because of a few mistakes that Karate_Crimson had. Here are some of my previous challenges though:
Swift vs Nk4e(won)
Biggest battle EVA Monkey D vs Project D now those are the best.
Mike Le Chat No(won by a long shot) vs Nk4e(lost)
PDR vs Emperor(PDR lost but very close)
nk4e vs C. Trips(lost but C.Trips is banned)
Drifter7 vs Nk4e(lost)
As you can see, I need acouple of wins under my belt.

It would be fun to do one of those, at least if its not against someone i know who could destroy me :scared:

Wow, am I ever slow in the head. :dunce: This is not a GTPDC this is a GTPC - Gran Turismo Planet Challenge. Sheesh, where's my brain at! :dopey:

Well it is and it isn't, I don't think you HAVE to be on a team to be challenged.

Would you like to join in on the fun? I have no problem if nk4e doesn't.

We can have a rematch with Articzap will be in it. My entry will be turned in tommorrow

Well, the deadline was actual planned for next sunday, nk4e just forgot to put that in the PM he sent you.

It was suppoesed to be...

Start: 4/8/07 to
End: 4/15/07.

In the first post it says...

Start/end 4/8/07.

Well, the deadline was actual planned for next sunday, nk4e just forgot to put that in the PM he sent you.

It was suppoesed to be...

Start: 4/8/07 to
End: 4/15/07.

In the first post it says...

Start/end 4/8/07.

April 15th it is!

Back