Not open for further replies.

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
codemh8.jpg

In association with

These guidelines are designed to promote fair and sporting behavior during online races in GT5:Prologue. Please PM me or any other moderator to suggest changes or additions to the Code.

Important Notice: Please note that these guidelines are not the universally agreed rules for online racing (OLR) and as such should not be considered as definitive. More detailed "Official OLR" standards are still in discussion between the relevant staff members from various GT boards, and therefore are still in preparation. This "Code of Conduct" is designed to be a straightforward reference guide to acceptable behaviour for online racing. Note to moderators: Please modify this post as necessary.​

Online Racing Rules

1. The position of other drivers must always be respected
  2. Aggressive driving is strictly prohibited
  3. Contacts and collisions must be avoided at all costs
  4. Pushing other cars in turns or pushing them off the track is strictly prohibited
  5. Leaning on other cars is strictly prohibited in any situation
  6. In case of too-late-braking before a turn, drivers should seek any alternative to a collision with cars infront - including going off the track due to his own error
  7. When defending your position, driving line can be changed only once per duel (going off line and returning to previous line)
  8. If you gain a position as a result of an accidental impact or shortcut etc., you must allow the other driver to re-pass you when in position to do so. If you cause the car you've hit to spin out of track or got stuck in sand/grass, you have to wait for him to get out, overtake you and then continue the race.
  9. It is prohibited to commence returning to the track after going-off before you're certain that you'll be no danger for other cars on that section of the track
  10. When exiting the pit-lane you have to obey the safety pit-exit-line
  11. Cutting the chicanes or "shorting" the track at any point is strictly prohibited on all parts of the track, including the asphalt-areas in behind out-of track-lines
  12. Drivers are obliged to follow the race so he can let lapping cars pass when it's needed. Deliberate slowing-down of lapping cars is strictly prohibited
  13. Drivers behind a car allowing lapping cars to pass must refrain from overtaking him until all faster cars have passed
  14. When approaching the turn/apex of turn, the car which "holds" the inner side of turn has entrance-advantage and other driver(s) must refrain from endangering him by his actions
  15. It is strictly prohibited to look for a pass on places where configuration of the track does not allow for many cars to drive in parallel, or on spots where it could endanger other drivers on track
  16. Drivers who are using PS2/PS3 controller MUST make additional effort in driving due to the fact they can't use side-view, and their perception of the other cars is thereby limited - extreme caution while maneuvering is required
  17. If a driver wants to retire from a race, he must not exit the race. He must find a position on the track where he will not endanger other drivers, "park" his car and wait for the race to end

Time-Trials Rules

Achieved time is valid if the following rules are applied during time-trial:

1. Car's specs must be in values demanded by particular Time Trial
  2. At least two wheels must be on the track at any time
  3. Car must not have any collision with objects on or around the track during whole Time Trial

(C)www.gtsurgeons.com - Croatian Gran Turismo Community (Gran Turismo zajednica Hrvatska). Modified and posted with permission.

The only other GTP driver I've driven against is Sphinx and we were both very gentlemanly towards other drivers as well as each other. It was sure a nice change from the average online driver.

Wondered if somone was gunna start a good driver list.
The trouble is you tend to only remember the driver that P%*$ you Off

I've raced a couple of GTP members Lando and Sjaak. Always good clean races.

taranta A.K.A kenzar64 who i think is from Japan I've had alot of clean races with him too.
And Pahapaja . No idea where he comes from .

So far there has been two guys that i had fun. But I really forgot their names :(
I'm never good with names, I even tend to forget peoples names at college the next day when I meet them

So far there has been two guys that i had fun. But I really forgot their names :(
I'm never good with names, I even tend to forget peoples names at college the next day when I meet them

I completely understand!!
I'm terrible with names, that's why I started this thread immediately after I finished racing with matttx so I wouldn't forget his name!
Once Home comes out we will want to remember the guys who are good drivers that don't belong to these forums so we'll know who to invite to race with us.

I really do hope we could post messages or testimonials on someones mypage/public profile(gt-online). After a race you could select his PSN-ID, go to his mypage and leave a message. Of course, Say anything you want! :)

The best guys I have raced with so far, and had great mulitple lap battles with

FFR31MRD
GTone-Hiroki

both of these guys, top notch clean, courteous, quick racers.

hey doggy, i raced you yesturday, in that great bug fest, you won by about 30 secs while i was getting blasted all over the track infield outfeild and parking lots by jumping 430s. Josetrd ive run with before and even sent him an e-mail to tell him i appreciated his driving manners.

I think it might be a good idea for gtp members to add a (-gtp) after thier names so that we can see one another. I think i'll go change mine today.

b
aka RoadRunner383-gtp

I think it might be a good idea for gtp members to add a (-gtp) after thier names so that we can see one another.
💡Will GTP_ before their names do as well?

Just thought I'd ask since I'm awaiting the release of GT5:P in the States. ;)

Indeed . Just not sure I want to go change my ID new e-mail addy re inviting friends etc.
I spend enough time on here to recognise forum members and hopefully with my name all in CAPS i get recognised too

as much as we do some common things (like spot races) people will recognise forum members.
everytime I check ranking lists I see 5-6 forum members. I hope that PD will give this private room options soon.otherwise I dont want to imagine if it comes with full version :/

Yeah it's gonna be total chaos once the EU and US get the official release. If we don't get private rooms.
With the erm (clears throat ) not so hardcore players getting online.
I may well go for the addition of GTP in my PSN ID so you can spot me more easily in the carange

Could you not start a good/bad driver post for current releases of the game, personally i have the HK version..

Also, theres a couple of guys ive had good races with, i think gt911 is one (cant really remember), and on the grid we were both highlighted yellow..like the Ferrari 430 mission where you have to assist your team mate upto second. Any ideas..??

Wondered if somone was gunna start a good driver list.
The trouble is you tend to only remember the driver that P%*$ you Off

I've raced a couple of GTP members Lando and Sjaak. Always good clean races.

taranta A.K.A kenzar64 who i think is from Japan I've had alot of clean races with him too.
And Pahapaja . No idea where he comes from .

Hi everyone, taranta is one of my italian team mates, very clean and good.
See you on line.
:)

Hi kaos

Maybe my mistake I thought that taranta and kenzar64 where one and the same.
Either way had good races with both

I raced a few hours last night (Trying to build up credits & buying 599's to sell when I get the update so I can get the F40 quick!) & had a lot of races on the Daytona road course with Kirbymie.
Had a great time racing him, clean driver.
We were pretty close in skill level (but he beat me more than I beat him) & we had some good races.👍

hey doggy, i raced you yesturday, in that great bug fest, you won by about 30 secs while i was getting blasted all over the track infield outfeild and parking lots by jumping 430s. Josetrd ive run with before and even sent him an e-mail to tell him i appreciated his driving manners.

I think it might be a good idea for gtp members to add a (-gtp) after thier names so that we can see one another. I think i'll go change mine today.

b
aka RoadRunner383-gtp

It would be a good idea for the ones that have different PSN ID's than there GTP username!
But those who have the same username and online ID (Like me) shouldn't...

My GTP user name is different than my PSN name but my PSN name is listed under my avatar

<-------PSN name

Oh, I didn't knew that I could use a different nick than my PSN one. And even after select a different one, you can change it many times without loose your records or so?

Big thanks to Konvex and Tmatt for some good clean racing last night, made a refreshing change from previous nights, theres hope yet.

Records stays in the timetrial lists even if you delete your nick.
DerMuedeJoe,clean and fast.If reading this,you'l get my friend invitation later,sorry didn't except the one you sent me earlyer.350Z(proS) on Daytona Road??:)

Hmmm, would I have seen this thread earlier I'd have taken notes. I did have some great battles with good, clean drivers but can't recall theyr names.
But this is one thread I'm working on to get my name mentioned in.

BTW my PSN alias is Puppy71, hope to see some fellow forum members around.

Good idea, this thread!

@sjef...jyou can edit your psn name under your avatar if you want...
than we can allways see what your psn name is!!(lekker handig toch?)......you can put it when you go to your -mygtplanet-...spyrrari.

I have raced Taranta and Celima, both very correct drivers (and from Italy like me)
Also I remember HUNTER_77 was fast, and vsn65 (i hope it was his name).
There were a few other good drivers, only they use crazy nicknames impossible to remember :)

I have met many good drivers, a lot i can't remember, however a few stood out, the likes of GTP_Sphinx, Mikepoint, Pillat, JASE72 and Sjaak 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back