GTP Cool Wall: 1936-1940 Mercedes-Benz 540K (type W24)

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 79 comments

1936-1940 Mercedes-Benz 540K (type W24)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool, saw one at a local auto show, this one is owned by the Gilmore car museum.
image.jpg

image.jpg

W&N must be physically sick when he sees a Beetle.

I have a feeling I know how he'd vote on this one it be SU for him due to a certain political group during the Era that happened to have a Leader in the same nation and on and on and on.

Dude if you're gona brag about the 852, don't post a picture of a replica! You won this:
1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Pohtato potahto McDonald's French Fries. It looks like one, I'll take it. :lol:

Mind you, the last time I looked at an Auburn Speedster was when I was sixteen years old or so...

It's definitely a nice car, but the Nazi-ism gets me to vote Meh. :D

However, imagine the horrible backlash if Mercedes tried to 'recreate' this car today. Wow.

The only uncool thing about this car is the fact it was used by the Nazis. If that weren't so I would have said Sub-Zero.

Sub-freaking-Zero. And it's unfortunate Roger had to go for SU... Seriously, just imagine him driving one of those cars? Pffft, I HIGHLY doubt he was a mercedes kind of guy. More like a Volkswagen guy however I don't even bloody know if Volkswagen had limos or fancy vehicles by that time. Yep, definately not any that I recall of.

Sub-freaking-Zero. And it's unfortunate Roger had to go for SU... Seriously, just imagine him driving one of those cars? Pffft, I HIGHLY doubt he was a mercedes kind of guy. More like a Volkswagen guy however I don't even bloody know if Volkswagen had limos or fancy vehicles by that time. Yep, definately not any that I recall of.

VW barely existed at the time.

Back