JR98 Messages 14,644 The UK Messages JASON_ROCKS1998 Messages JR98 GAMING Apr 18, 2015 #31 Tyger To be honest 87mph from a 900cc 50bhp engine in 1957 is none too shabby. Click to expand... But a car that looks like that in 1957 with a 0.9 litre engine is dreadful. I mean, this has less than half the power of the 300SL.
Tyger To be honest 87mph from a 900cc 50bhp engine in 1957 is none too shabby. Click to expand... But a car that looks like that in 1957 with a 0.9 litre engine is dreadful. I mean, this has less than half the power of the 300SL.
Tyger Messages 4,040 UK Messages ReTyger Apr 18, 2015 #32 JASON_ROCKS1998 But a car that looks like that in 1957 with a 0.9 litre engine is dreadful. I mean, this has less than half the power of the 300SL. Click to expand... The 300SL was the fastest car in the world, you're comparing apples to oranges but okies, different strokes and all that
JASON_ROCKS1998 But a car that looks like that in 1957 with a 0.9 litre engine is dreadful. I mean, this has less than half the power of the 300SL. Click to expand... The 300SL was the fastest car in the world, you're comparing apples to oranges but okies, different strokes and all that
Legro Messages 5,200 Finland Apr 18, 2015 #33 JASON_ROCKS1998 But a car that looks like that in 1957 with a 0.9 litre engine is dreadful. I mean, this has less than half the power of the 300SL. Click to expand... In 1957, there was a class for under 750cc engines in Le Mans 24H. 900cc was in no way bad for the standards of the time.
JASON_ROCKS1998 But a car that looks like that in 1957 with a 0.9 litre engine is dreadful. I mean, this has less than half the power of the 300SL. Click to expand... In 1957, there was a class for under 750cc engines in Le Mans 24H. 900cc was in no way bad for the standards of the time.
oli440 Messages 441 Living in your walls Messages oli440 Apr 18, 2015 #34 Never seen this car before in my life.... yet, I quite like it. It looks like the kind of car where I wouldn't care about performance, rather how it makes you feel at cruising speed I'd say cool
Never seen this car before in my life.... yet, I quite like it. It looks like the kind of car where I wouldn't care about performance, rather how it makes you feel at cruising speed I'd say cool